Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Quarter Finals (Spain vs Germany, Portugal vs France)

sakooshi

Jun 16, 2024
How these Portugal players tolerate having Ronaldo in their team is beyond me. I'd tell him to f*** right off with his waving his arms about, screaming and shouting and stamping his feet anytime he isn't given a tap in on a plate.

A fair portion of their players are utter dickheads to be fair, which probably helps.
He's a bit weird.
In one of the games he did an assist. This led to a goal celebration where instead of Ronaldo and the other players all running over to the scorer as one might expect, Ronaldo kind of ran backwards away from the goalscorer such that the goalscorer and the rest of the team all ran to him.

3rd goal

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
1000012082.png

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
That was rather dull.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Last England game and tonights show it does not always have to be tippy tappy with dozens of passes before anybody shoots. Goals can be scored from long throws into box and also from crosses into box

FCB

Sep 1, 2023
CR should be a super sub, not a starter but his ego will never allow this.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I couldn't find the matchday thread from @jcdenton08 so decided to create my own...

MATCH ONE
Spain 🇪🇸 vs Germany 🇩🇪
17:00 on ITV
Stuttgart Arena

MATCH TWO
Portugal 🇵🇹 vs France 🇫🇷
20:00 on BBC One
Volksparkstadion
Thank you, my apologies but I completely forgot, then slept all day after being up until 9am with the election: thanks for helping out. Now to watch the Germany vs Spain highlights!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here