Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Quarter Finals (England vs Switzerland, Netherlands vs Turkey)

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Got to say, getting yourself sent off in a quarter final when you’ve not played in the tournament is pretty flair
He's just one-upped Deniz Undav there.

Spain v France. England v Netherlands. Tasty semi-finals!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
So if England v Netherlands goes to penalties... ;)

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
……the only man to win more than one penalty shootout

We drew both matches

Good for you. . . If that floats your dinghy

I like the game and sporting contest , I like good football . . . . A lot more than the cheating and desperatre cuntery that goes with the must win attitude.
It absolute does. I like watching good football with Brighton. But with England I am 43 years old and never seen us win anything. If this is the way we need to win a tournament I will take it. Also, not seen any cheating from England, a bit of luck for sure but not cheating.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I hope the Spain v Netherlands final is better than the last one they were in. The 2010 WC final was quite dull if I recall.

Spain were magnificent.

Whilst the Dutch manager turned them into Dave Bassett thugs, a series of red card assaults unpunished, Howard Webb was widely criticised. Van Bommel and De Jong spent the game hacking down some of the greatest ever players.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
When it’s the decisive penalty in the shoot out and Lewis Dunk steps up against Bart Verbruggen

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Verbruggen is one of the stars of the tournament. Superb. It’s going to be a strange feeling to have a Brighton keeper standing between England and the Final.
Foden and Toney always score against Brighton keepers.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Still got ITV on. Seeing Southgate lift Saka up after the game brought tears to my eyes. And then he goes over and embraces Dunky with Toney. Screw the haters, I love Gareth! 🥹

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Spain were magnificent.

Whilst the Dutch manager turned them into Dave Bassett thugs, a series of red card assaults unpunished, Howard Webb was widely criticised. Van Bommel and De Jong spent the game hacking down some of the greatest ever players.
Was that the game where the Dutch guy put his studs into someone's chest - and stayed on the pitch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here