Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 2

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
At 2-0 the win was in the bank, Hungary got their appetite back, the Swiss were on a slippery slope but refused to roll over and saw out time.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
What does Craig David know.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Not watched much of Hungary but I imagined them to be very defensively solid, certainly not the case.... so many errors today.

Nowhere near as bad as Scotland last night though. Hungary could lose to Germany and still beat the Scots by enough to qualify as one of the best 3rd placed teams

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Really enjoying this tournament so far. You certainly wouldn’t pick this next one as a dud either *touch wood*

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
This could definitely go either way, Spain the favourites on paper but don’t underestimate the Croatians!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
WTF Cucarella is playing for Spain!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
As anyone who plays Euro fantasy games or works for UEFA will tell you… it’s still Matchday 1.

IMG_7779.jpeg

Midget

Amexgemeinschaftsstadionhallebierschluckerinchen
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Every time I hear this anthem I'm thinking "come, friends who plough the sea"...

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
f***ing come on. God I love these tournaments. I’ve gone BIG with multiple bets on this game, a full £16(!) which is my “winnings” so far from my starting balance of £30.

Of course, if it all goes tits up I only have £4 to last the rest of the tournament :facepalm:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I still really hate that sideshow bob wanker.

Reactions: A1X

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I wish my cider would hurry up and arrive.

I'll need some lubrication to boo Cucurella for the next two hours or so.
Well my beer delivery has arrived, but unless I let the kids drink half of it and pass out I'm not going to have any peace to watch.
Just hoping my St Paoli delivery arrives so they have something to give me tomorrow.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here