Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 12 (Netherlands vs Austria, France vs Poland, England vs Slovenia & Denmark vs Serbia)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Keep the faith, it seems you are :thumbsup:
I have no choice but to support us, but I'm not impressed. Palmer was good when he came on and I can't see why others weren't taking them on more.

Games against tougher opposition will be completely different, and if our players produce who knows, but if we do well it will be despite Shitgate, not because of him.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
So, seems obvious but any right minded manager would have Palmer for Saka from the start and Mainoo for Gallagher.

Most of the game played a pedestrian pace in the first half.
Saka is so over rated, except when playing against the Albion

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Beggars belief

With the football writers they’re egotistic too. Bored senseless when managers are secretive and shut them out. Under Southgate they’re at training sessions, GS doesn’t cut press conferences short. For 8 years they’ve been putty in his hands.

Unlike his tactics, clever ploy.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
England's likely opponents are the Netherlands, who have also looked poor. Then Italy, who have also looked poor. Then maybe Austria, who have actually been the surprise package of the tournament.

Spain and Germany on the other side of the draw. Once again England fall on the favourable side of the draw, but it won't help. We'll lose to the Dutch.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
England's likely opponents are the Netherlands, who have also looked poor. Then Italy, who have also looked poor. Then maybe Austria, who have actually been the surprise package of the tournament.

Spain and Germany on the other side of the draw. Once again England fall on the favourable side of the draw, but it won't help. We'll lose to the Dutch.
Taking positives wherever I can, at least I like Holland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here