Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 12 (Netherlands vs Austria, France vs Poland, England vs Slovenia & Denmark vs Serbia)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This Austria team are dark horses to win these euros, they’re good
Be careful.

Remember who was the last Austrian to conquer Europe.

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
If the Group D results stay as they are for the next few minutes and we win our group tonight we'll be on the same side of the draw as Italy, Switzerland, Austria and probably Belgium and Turkey. France, Germany, Portugal and Spain all on the other side.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
If the Group D results stay as they are for the next few minutes and we win our group tonight we'll be on the same side of the draw as Italy, Switzerland, Austria and probably Belgium and Turkey. France, Germany, Portugal and Spain all on the other side.

England vs Austria would be “interesting”

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
He was, but does Lewandowski not stop in his run up at all?

I swear Lewandowski stopped when running up to the ball. That's not allowed.

I haven’t seen the penalty but players can stop/start their run up.

From iFab- (https://www.footballrules.com/offen...and start during,backheel it towards the goal)

• can stop and start during their run-up to the ball
  • must not stop or feint (pretend to kick the ball) at the end of their run-up – they must kick it immediately

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
That would be prime Southgate, then we’ll lose 2-1 to Austria in the SF having gone 1-0 then sat back…….. may as well come home now and save everyone the trouble.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
So England, basically the pressure is off so who expects us to step up and look like potential winners after tonight’s game?

I feel my usual anger and face palming watching England coming up :down:

Please prove me wrong and look like a candidate to go deep in the tournament.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Did anyone watch the France v Poland match? The UEFA website has Moder playing in central midfield. Was that the case? How did he look?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So England, basically the pressure is off so who expects us to step up and look like potential winners after tonight’s game?
With the headless chicken starting in midfield, I suspect we’re in for a tough night.

I was really hoping for Gordon to come in and make our left side work. Instead, Rice will drop back between Guehi and Stones in a effort to stop them doing the Hollywood passes he wants to execute whilst HC will pick up a yellow and drop back into defensive midfield.

Foden, will creep inside and step in Bellingham and a very deep Kane’s feet and we’ll lose.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The way both England and France have been playing, the semi-finals won't have to worry about either of them.

I didn't see all of the France game, as I switch between matches, but when I was watching they looked like they were about to score any minute. It also wasn't their strongest starting 11. I'd like to avoid them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here