I’d let Musiala just smash this

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
Am I hallucinating or does "Loading..." appear in yellow letters on the screen every now and again?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
They've finally introduced a rule where only the captain can speak to the referee. Finally.
And what a great three weeks it’ll be in the PL next season before the rule gets conveniently forgotten about

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
And what a great three weeks it’ll be in the PL next season before the rule gets conveniently forgotten about
I'm just pleased I can stop droning on about it now. I suspect other folk will be very pleased that I stop banging on about how much better it is in rugby. But I still can't believe that it's taken this long.

That said, you're probably right

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Good to see Trossard reffing.
Come on now …it’s his Dad!

IMG_7713.jpeg

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Euro 2021 anyone ? London final.

Perhaps I should clarify that my post was not a swipe at all English fans and included the multitudes that don't attend. I'm an England fan. But the talk and chatter around these tournaments is often dominated some bizarre chest pumped nationalism.

As much as those attending matches may be far better behaved these days, not a lot has improved at home it seems.

The Euro Final in 2021 was just down to bad policing and poor organisation - nothing to do with hooligans.

An England away game now is no different to the games we played in Europe last season - especially the trip to Amsterdam.

England fans pumped up nationalism ??

I guessed you missed all the Scot’s in their kilts and bagpipes?

I went to the match last weekend at Wembley and it was a lovely family atmosphere- I even had Palace fan’s being friendly to me !!

I think you need to accept things have changed and being a patriotic England fan doesn’t mean you are a far right thug even if you are bald !!!!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This reminds me of one of those FA Cup games where Man City play away at Cheltenham or Oxford and everyone starts hyping an upset, only for the bigger team to turn up and smash them straight away and kill the game off

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The Euro Final in 2021 was just down to bad policing and poor organisation - nothing to do with hooligans.

An England away game now is no different to the games we played in Europe last season - especially the trip to Amsterdam.

England fans pumped up nationalism ??

I guessed you missed all the Scot’s in their kilts and bagpipes?

I went to the match last weekend at Wembley and it was a lovely family atmosphere- I even had Palace fan’s being friendly to me !!

I think you need to accept things have changed and being a patriotic England fan doesn’t mean you are a far right thug even if you are bald !!!!
There is a difference between nationalism and patriotism

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here