Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Even Gary Lineker took the piss.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
For a while at the World Cup every team fielding a Brighton player won, so it’s who blinks first and unleashes their midfield maestro

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
In the clip I saw, there were plenty of bald jocks, being patriotic, singing flower of Scotland ?

I’ve also seen, in previous Scotland away games, plenty of Scots causing problems with the locals and the police.

England have plenty of fans like the Scottish - have you been to many England games recently?

The days of English fans rioting and running amok in European cities has long gone. Now replaced with face painted jester hat wearing fans.

👍
The only England match I have ever attended was in Ireland in 1995. My first and last. The most toxic atmosphere imaginable. I'm guessing it must have improved with a plethora of banning orders.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Yes! They won a goal kick..

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
For a while at the World Cup every team fielding a Brighton player won, so it’s who blinks first and unleashes their midfield maestro
That would be the same one that referred the Arsenal v Porto match. There's a picture of the two together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here