A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
As I tried to explain to you, I agree that the match experience itself is different now and the fans attending much different. I wasn't suggesting that most England fans attending matches are gammons.

Unfortunately I didn't explain the image that was in my mind correctly, the football flags on right wing marches, the London madness in 2021. I wouldn't go watch a final in the centre of town if England were in it. I don't believe that things are better in that respect. We have to differ there

Anyway, apologies to others for the sideshow on this thread and my starting it with a poorly explained and somewhat irrelevant post.

Fair play for your explanation and apology for derailing the thread with your ill informed opinions of England fans abroad 👍

I also feel sorry you wouldn’t want to attend an England final in London 😢

Again in my experience an England game at Wembley is far less intense that say a cup final or semi final or even a play off final !

Really don’t see what your problem is ?

But each to there own 👍

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And there was me on the NSC euros score prediction competition going for Scotland pulling off a 1-1 draw.

Daft prick

They’ve been rubbish at football since possibly 96, the 98 team were crap. Expanded tournaments have allowed cloggers in.

McGinn/McGregor/McTominay …. will there be a wurst CM in the Euros?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Fair play for your explanation and apology for derailing the thread with your ill informed opinions of England fans abroad 👍

I also feel sorry you wouldn’t want to attend an England final in London 😢

Again in my experience an England game at Wembley is far less intense that say a cup final or semi final or even a play off final !

Really don’t see what your problem is ?

But each to there own 👍
My only problem is your wilful misinterpretation of a point which I have clarified and acknowledged my clumsy wording, as well as apologised for it's irrelevance to the thread.

Just stop now or continue via PM.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20240614_221626_Chrome.jpg

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Pathetic interview from the Scotland manager. Looks like he’s thrown in the towel already!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here