Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 1

Who will win?

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
5-0 would be sweet now followed by the Jocks kicking off in town afterwards, that’ll shut Jim White up after going on all day about how important Scottish fans are for tournaments
Scotland would have done well from here if they only lose 5-0

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Scotland have got it all to do in the 2nd half.

Alec and Alastair are somewhat subdued.

🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240614_205108_Facebook.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
5-0 would be sweet now followed by the Jocks kicking off in town afterwards, that’ll shut Jim White up after going on all day about how important Scottish fans are for tournaments

They'll do well to keep it down to 5

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Time for the wee man.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
ITV have just shown the celebrating German supporters in fan zones around the country.

We'd rather see the Scottish fans though. :)

Reactions: A1X

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I think there's some crossed wires and I probably haven't helped.

Patriotism and nationalism are obviously different things. There is no harm in folk, waving their flags and having a good old sing-song for England. Aside of that I still see this 'Football Lads' thing going on. And I think it's got worse in recent times.

Must be at an emotional level for me. I'll have my Sussex flag proudly in the window Sunday (don't forget it's Sussex Day). But I would put the England flag up. I still struggle with this image.

Yes, I do indeed love my country

I’m sorry but you are so wrong- things have not got worse 🤦🏻‍♂️

Like I said earlier an England away day these days would be no different to a Brighton away day in Europe.

You do realise Scotland have football lads too ?? ( see Rangers fans In Manchester 2008)

The majority of England fans these days are there for a good old sing song, the same as Scotland fans.

These days there are many other countries fans travelling abroad that are alot worse than English fans !!

So maybe next time you decide to post detrimental things about English fans, maybe do your research first instead of trying to get a pat on the back reaction by calling out all England fans as gammons

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Neuer may as well spread out his towel and read a book. Scotland looked dreadful and completely outclassed, that can only continue 2nd half, lovely stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here