Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League 3-game home ticket pack

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
so will these tickets be sent later on in email form for us to add to wallet?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just discussing this elsewhere with @El Presidente

Every time I buy a ticket, I find I struggle with ApplePay - which is incredibly easy everywhere else - before I figure out how it works on the ticketing site and manage it. Then, the time I come to buy a ticket, I find I've completely forgotten the specific knack and I'm frustrated once again.

I've not bought my 3-match pack yet, so I have that joy to look forward to!
Usually works on iPhone but not on desktop for me.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Booked my 3 season ticket seats not long to wait in the queue either now the initial rush has died down.

Quick question for Apple users out there, when using the ticketing site on their Apple devices has anyone else had a problem where Apple Pay won't work? I got my son a ticket for the Luton game at the weekend and now doing this transaction for the Europa League games it returns an error, saying Apple Pay is unavailable whenever you select it as the payment method.
Yes, Apple Pay also didn’t work when I bought Man U tickets this morning.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
This is unexpectedly reasonable! I am made up with the club for this, can almost forgive them for not allowing my flask of tea. £85 for 3 tickets to watch BHA in Europe is amazing value! And glad my offer to buy GCCM Junior II (my youngest and just under 21) tickets now sounds equally generous but with smaller cost!
It's very good. My old man, now in his 70s will get to see the albion in Europe, for just over 20 quid a match in 2023. Can't say fairer than that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They'll be separate from the season ticket and more like friendly/cup tickets. You'll need to add them as they won't be added to your season ticket.
Thanks for you comprehensive reply.

I was being a tad flippant in my post.

Some of the questions posed are laughable. I must be getting less tolerant as I get older.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
It was £25 to watch Albion-Liverpool in the FA Cup last season, and it took quite awhile to sell out. I have a Liverpool supporting ex-workmate who was staggered by this!
Whereabouts was this Liverpool supporting workmate from? I suspect the answer will explain Liverpools ticket selling capabilities.

It's always a lot slower when you dont have hordes of half and half scarf wearing daytrippers being bussed in from Birmingham, Oslo, Dublin and Bangalore hoovering up tickets.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Very straight forward I thought

Wrapped up my eldest and my tickets as well as a Seagulls travel match pack for less than £200 all in. 3 games of live European football with private travel at £100 pp is outstanding

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Not sure how 1901 works - but if you're talking about non 1901 STH seats, I don't think you select your seat as it's already allocated via your member number etc. You just need to select the age banding and it gives you the price. That's how I've read it anyway.
Yep. I didn't select a seat. Just says ST pack on the receipt email

Beachcomber

Nov 22, 2010
Anyone being charged the wrong price category for their seat when buying Europa Pack (e.g. £100 instead of £85)?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
For any disabled/personal assistant members on here:

I have just had a web chat with the ticket office as the website wouldn't allow me to purchase my personal assistant ticket. They advised to just purchase my ticket and they would allocate my personal assistants ticket back office!
Yes, my son had the same issue, panicked and called Supporters Services and said exactly the same. The rest of us was very smooth though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here