Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euromillions is won by single UK ticketholder [unconfirmed reports so far]

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i did, me and my boss brought some lucky dips, wont find out until the morning thou

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
On R5 they just said that the winner is in Leeds...but that was from twitter, so probably complete shite...a bit like Leeds!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I know it wasn't me. In fact, I knew it wasn't going to be me at 7.36pm yesterday when I realised I hadn't gone on line to buy my tickets! The info was 'Euromillions is now unavailable whilst we draw the numbers'. Was hoping no one won it and the jackpot could have been mine on Friday. C'est la vie.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Just got back from running round the village naked...........Now where do i start. Shall we have Messi & Ronaldo or just Messi?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Various people keep insisting today the person who won was a traffic warden.

Now I can't say I'm a massive fan of traffic wardens...but if you were one of them, with all the abuse they get daily, wouldn't you be tempted to go in to work for one last day, go on an absolute ticketing frenzy dishing them out to every possible car, and then when the drivers started giving you shit, tell them to shove it up their arses and cough up, and that they could put in all the complaints they wanted because you'd just won £165 million and you'll be out of the door and on a one way flight to Tahiti by 5pm.

When traffic wardens dream...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here