Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro totty 2012

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
Shame Robbie Earle isn't involved in this years Euros. He did a good job in the WC2010!

article-1276614053267-0A0BF982000005DC-234268_466x229.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Quite. I always wonder why most feminist groups have a munter fronting them; get some hotties like these Ukrainians and you'll get much more support for your cause.

The English version - short spiky hair, lack of make up, snarling nature, and suspicion that all men are predators .... just isn't going to get the average predator, I mean man on the street, supporting the cause.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Brilliant.

Images of actual women at the actual football in Poland/Ukraine are permissible (and we have a duty to find a winner). Some of the other stuff posted is not.

A thread edit is coming up.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No thread like this is complete without Schweinsteigers lovely missus
Sarah-Brandner-starmediadotcom.jpg

Im a huge fan of attractive ladies in man-made fibres but this one comes with two beers thrown in as well. Can it get any better? Maybe she has a twin sister?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
No thread like this is complete without Schweinsteigers lovely missus
Sarah-Brandner-starmediadotcom.jpg

I know have a new dream where the above barges through a crowded pub ( not spilling any lager ) sits at my table puts the pint in front of me and says "can I take you out for a curry after after this and then....." what is life without a dream or three.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I know have a new dream where the above barges through a crowded pub ( not spilling any lager ) sits at my table puts the pint in front of me and says "can I take you out for a curry after after this and then....."

Charge you £300 for an hour or £750 for the night?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I know have a new dream where the above barges through a crowded pub ( not spilling any lager ) sits at my table puts the pint in front of me and says "can I take you out for a curry after after this and then....." what is life without a dream or three.

I think Uncle Spielberg has already copyrighted this dream but I can't be arsed to check back that long ago in the NSC archives :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here