Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euro Final @ Wembly or not?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I think the way they will get around this will be the double jab means free to travel rule.

Chances of that been sorted in time practically zero I’d say.

Last I heard, the chance that 2xVac makes amber go green is unlikely until August, if at all.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Chances of that been sorted in time practically zero I’d say.

Last I heard, the chance that 2xVac makes amber go green is unlikely until August, if at all.

They are talking about it being ready for July now.

That means the Gov doing something quickly and correctly of course.

The next major review is 29th I think

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Why not declare everyone in the UK to be a "VIP" or "Corporate Sponsor", as they are obviously immune to catching/spreading Covid...

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I wonder how many of our government have been given tickets for the final?
We let large numbers in for G7, Gove went to Porto for the Champions league final but humble citizens are told not go on a foregn holiday

20000 Scots are being allowed to attend the game. Can’t get much more ordinary than that. That’s even worse than the 2000 dignitaries. Have you seen the Covid figures up there ? Swathes of blue on the chart pretty similar to the NW where I live. This is not about privilege.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57523197

So UEFA now want to ignore our (UK) Quarentine rules for VIP and overseas fans or they will move the final / Semi finals to HUngary...

I would be happy to see that happen, we dont want or need another wave just bescause UEFA want to ignore our quarentine requirements.

Whats your thoughts?

Not surprised at all,one rule for the plebs..one rule for the shiny arses[emoji2371]
Same as last week at the G7..barbecues, Napoleon slapping sniffer on the back..
Still this it’s all about controlling the virus?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here