Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Euro Final - BBC or ITV ?

Euro Final - for those in the UK, which channel will you be watching ?

• BBC

Votes: 139 89.7%
  • ITV

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
it must be quite depressing for ITV, everytime there is anything shown on both BBC1 and ITV, the split is always around 10% (i Think) for ITV and 90% for BBC.
The only time they get big numbers is if its not on BBC. They must know the reason is that they are basically crap at presenting sport , the public dislike the commentator style, and pundits, and adverts are just a reson to turn over. The only half decent comentator they had they binned

Surley focus groups tell them why the majority watch BBC if there is a choice yet year after year its always the same .

I wish thery would just accept that no one actually wants to watch sport on ITV and then concentrate on stuff they are good at

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I always choose the BBC and shall not be changing for this one. Adverts is one of the key reasons but their coverage has been superior in the past. Think it's been pretty even this tournament, and have really enjoyed the Pougatch, Neville, Wright and Keane combo. Dixon and McCoist are good on co-comms. Not that convinced by Shearer and Richards.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
it must be quite depressing for ITV, everytime there is anything shown on both BBC1 and ITV, the split is always around 10% (i Think) for ITV and 90% for BBC.
The only time they get big numbers is if its not on BBC. They must know the reason is that they are basically crap at presenting sport , the public dislike the commentator style, and pundits, and adverts are just a reson to turn over. The only half decent comentator they had they binned

Surley focus groups tell them why the majority watch BBC if there is a choice yet year after year its always the same .

I wish thery would just accept that no one actually wants to watch sport on ITV and then concentrate on stuff they are good at
People would soon get very bored with Endeavour on a permanent loop.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
BBC every day every week every month every year.

Don’t understand the hate for Lineker - he was a phenomenal goalscorer and a damn fine anchor.
Hope he stays on for many years yet.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He is but he is very expensive especially when compared to Kelly Somers who does just as good a job.
Maybe so, but if the BBC want to pay him that, whose fault is it?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hate watching either channel trot out celebs who normally could not give a shit, to offer their good luck wishes. Complete definition of plastic fans.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Maybe they will talk about the game soon and stop arse licking the 17 year old.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
BBC.

Not council telly.

I is posh see.
But you'll miss out on the wonderful prizes that can be won for £2 per text ???

And the sight of 4 goons standing at what looks like that bar in the window of McDonalds where you have to go when there are no seats left.

(I'm sure Keane is going to have a slash against it tonight).

(BBC all the way for me because I don't enjoy working class television, apart from topless darts).

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hate watching either channel trot out celebs who normally could not give a shit, to offer their good luck wishes. Complete definition of plastic fans.
I wonder when the last time some of the “celebrities” bought their own ticket for a match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here