Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Euro 2024 Sweepstake

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's nearly time for the curtain raiser to what promises to be a fabulous summer of sport, preceding the main events later in Summer of The Hundred, Fishomania, The Olympics and the PL new season is EURO 2024.

:clap:

To change up the usual format given only 24 could be included and realistically only half a dozen have a realistic chance of winning my sweepstake is going to be for the Euro 2024 Golden Shoe.

mirror-finish-metallic-gold-shoes-640x533.jpg

So roll up, let me know your interest below, no limit (up to 624) on contestants. Planning to make the draw early next week when my good friend and colleague Gurjit returns from his week long break in Staffordshire.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yup. Fanx.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Is Dave onboard, re: any sort of prize for the winner? Bit of deal breaker for me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's nearly time for the curtain raiser to what promises to be a fabulous summer of sport, preceding the main events later in Summer of The Hundred, Fishomania, The Olympics and the PL new season is EURO 2024.

:clap:

To change up the usual format given only 24 could be included and realistically only half a dozen have a realistic chance of winning my sweepstake is going to be for the Euro 2024 Golden Shoe.

mirror-finish-metallic-gold-shoes-640x533.jpg

So roll up, let me know your interest below, no limit (up to 624) on contestants. Planning to make the draw early next week when my good friend and colleague Gurjit returns from his week long break in Staffordshire.
The Hundred. THE HUNDRED ?

f*** off, don't stop f***ing off, and once you cannot f*** off anymore try f***ing off a little further until you are so f***ed off that you stop f***ing people off with your f***ing Hundred threads.

Oh, and I'm in on the sweepstake.

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
Yes please Crodo :bloom:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Okey dokey

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes please and please can I have Polly for the night

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The Hundred. THE HUNDRED ?

f*** off, don't stop f***ing off, and once you cannot f*** off anymore try f***ing off a little further until you are so f***ed off that you stop f***ing people off with your f***ing Hundred threads.
Oop, Fishomania has begun...

:lol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Yes please.

Good to hear that Gurjit's taking some time off at last for some well-earned R&R.

He couldn't have picked a nicer destination.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here