Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] EURO 2024 Matchday 13 (Slovakia v Romania, Ukraine v Belgium, Czech Rep v Turkey, Georgia v Portugal)

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
So are we going to see a stitch-up in Group E? Apparently both Slovakia and Romania qualify with a draw.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
After watching England in the group of dearth, I find my brain unable to concentrate on any other football in this hot weather....

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I am so bored of dicks blasting the ball wide and over from 25 yards after a promising attacking move. The neighbours must think I have tourrettes as I shout 'Wanker!' again. My grandfather used to say if your mate did that in a kick about in the park, you wouldn't pass to him again - yet these are professional footballers who just spend their life practicing how to kick a ball.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Belgium really aren't very good, take De Bruyne out of this team and they're nothing. Wout Faes in particular is a total liability at the back.

Ukraine have had a couple of very good chances but Yaremchuk and Dovbyk look scared to get a shot away, always playing one pass too many. Going to be an interesting second half.

Midget

Amexgemeinschaftsstadionhallebierschluckerinchen
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Group E unlikely scenarios which put Hungary straight through and us playing Netherlands:

Slovakia win, Ukraine win by 5+
Slovakia win by 5+, Belgium win
Romania win by 4+, Ukraine win
Romania win, Belgium win by 2+

A couple of other unlikelies but only if the team in 3rd gets a sh*tload of cards.

Any other results, we wait for Group F results later tonight.

Draw draw in group E as it currently stands would be great.

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
I like that Tintin kit more and more … at the same time I hate it because it has nothing to do with the colours that represent Belgium.
A rare sighting of brown in a football kit. Brown shorts might be appropriate for England too!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ukraine are dogshit in attack. Belgies look great. And yet it is still 0-0.

What* was it Jimmy Greaves used to say? ???

(*No, not "vote Conservative". The other thing)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A rare sighting of brown in a football kit. Brown shorts might be appropriate for England too!
Guess who has two shades of brown?

1719423523367.png

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Belgium don’t look very good, but I think England would struggle to beat them lol

Midget

Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Ooh I just posted my thousandth message!

(Admittedly about 400 of them were in the last week correcting my workings out, but hey ho 😁)

Midget

Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Right, part 1 done.

Now to play Slovakia, we need:
Any Georgia win, or
Portugal win or draw, and Czechia win by 1 or 2.

All other roads lead to the Netherlands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here