Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro 2012 winners...

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Seeing as no one fancy's our lot, that makes us an outsider.

My old roasted nuts are telling me that an England win is on the cards.

Put your nuts on it!!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Just seen Roy's post match interview.

When responding to questions about Gary Cahill and John Terry respectively, he answered each by using the names of Cahill for one, but John for the other.

Come on Roy, don't go down that bloody road, you've more class.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Poland.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ladbrokes for one day only today were offering England to win at 16/1 from the normal price of 9/1. If you fancy this you have about 2 hours to get on.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Just seen Roy's post match interview.

When responding to questions about Gary Cahill and John Terry respectively, he answered each by using the names of Cahill for one, but John for the other.

Come on Roy, don't go down that bloody road, you've more class.

Can't really blame him, subconsciously he probably avoids rr words so as to not draw attention to his speech impediment.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Poland as the winners or surprise team?

I have backed Poland each way at 50/1. They will get through the groups and have every chance in a knock out game so I expect them to be in the semi finals at least with a passionate home crowd behind them and a rich history of some shock results and the fact outsiders quite often do well in the Euro's I think they are a great bet.

Oct 25, 2003
I have backed Poland each way at 50/1. They will get through the groups and have every chance in a knock out game so I expect them to be in the semi finals at least with a passionate home crowd behind them and a rich history of some shock results and the fact outsiders quite often do well in the Euro's I think they are a great bet.

they'll be playing one of germany or netherlands (or portugal) in the quarter finals, and yet you "expect" them to be in the semi finals?

if it happens it'll be a massive shock

Oct 25, 2003
Thing is I just can't see Spain doing too well... Might just be me?

spain still have an awesome squad even without villa and puyol........they'll play with lorente up front who, for me, is one of the best "big" strikers around.......plus torres is back on form.......their midfield is INCREDIBLE

no-one has EVER won 3 international tournaments in a row, so it'll be a massive achievement if spain do it

southstandg

Dec 17, 2010
Sussex by the sea
spain still have an awesome squad even without villa and puyol........they'll play with lorente up front who, for me, is one of the best "big" strikers around.......plus torres is back on form.......their midfield is INCREDIBLE

no-one has EVER won 3 international tournaments in a row, so it'll be a massive achievement if spain do it

Yeah I'm not doubting their brilliant squad, but for me I can't see them reaching the final...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here