• ITV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
ITV for me. Yes Chiles is an absolute moron but I dont watch it for the post/pre-match waffle. It's the 90 minutes that matter and i'm afraid the prospect of one of Keown, Bright or Lawrenson patronising me through it is just too much to take. The beeb should hang their heads with that selection of buffoons. Clueless fools.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
46-0 to the BBC.
Says a lot. The interactive features on the bbc are class.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
For ITV, it was always a gamble using Chiles. Yes, he's a fan, but that just gives the pundits the opportunity to run rings round him which prompts him to resort to 'humour' to keep his end up.

Lineker is superb as a front man but the BBC really need to break the Hansen/Lawrensen/Shearer love-in. Vialli was brilliant last night I thought.

Commentary-wise, BBC are a bit ropey but anyone who opts for ITV should immediately book themselves in for a lobotomy.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Keown tilts me more than anyone.

Said he couldn't believe Italians were celebrating in the corner after the game last night.

Unreal, complete clown.
Yep, utter spanner Keown.
ITV have probably had better punditry, Keane, Viera, Strachan, Martinez all pretty good - BBC have just offered up the usual array of dullards, though Vialli was good last night and Klinsmann is ok.

Commentators and co commentators are almost universally annoying on both channels, I'm hoping BBC will have the option of switching the commentary off on Sunday. They have had it on some games but not all of them which they seemed to have at past tournaments, so that's a step back.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Amazing, 100% of people have voted for the BBC so far. In virtually every poll in the history of NSC there is a post from someone saying "Oops, I voted for a but I meant b". People feel so strongly that ITV is shit that nobody's even voted for them by mistake!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Well that's settled then!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
ITV for me. Yes Chiles is an absolute moron but I dont watch it for the post/pre-match waffle. It's the 90 minutes that matter and i'm afraid the prospect of one of Keown, Bright or Lawrenson patronising me through it is just too much to take. The beeb should hang their heads with that selection of buffoons. Clueless fools.
You call them clueless fools, but you couldn't even vote properly.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Won't be as I'll be playing footy at wish park at six withe NSC lot will catch the highlights later.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Final figures:

Average: BBC 10.03m - 1.70m ITV
Peak: BBC 13.28m - 2.14m ITV

Time to give up boys...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Final figures:

Average: BBC 10.03m - 1.70m ITV
Peak: BBC 13.28m - 2.14m ITV

Time to give up boys...

Really? That many people can't pick up BBC?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here