• ITV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Which channel will you be watching the final on ?

BBC for me.

Cant put my finger on why but I just cannot stand that presenter Adrian Chiles on ITV. He makes me want to climb through the telly & land one squarly on his nose.
For me Steve Rider was far better.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
BBC - ITV coverage is piss poor - that and you have the choice of adverts or no adverts. I expect ITV to take a massive beating.

That and i cant stand Adrian Chiles.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Chiles was once very good on MOTD2, but he has just lost his way a bit for me.

Then you have Roy Keane, who is rather annoying, and Jamie Carragher who is just unbearable.

It really is "no contest" even without ad breaks.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol: as if anyone would watch ITV when there's a choice.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
If it was between Sky Sports and the BBC I think you would have a closer poll. ITV 'No f***ing chance chenny'.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As with any sport that is shown on both, BBC every single time, but as [MENTION=4667]Munkfish[/MENTION] said, I think Sky would give the beeb a run for their money though.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Townsend makes me want to hurt people.

i've not seen such a onesided poll, ITV really need to sort something out with their coverage.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Maybe when this thread reaches it's natural conclusion, a link should be emailed to the head of ITV sport.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Keown tilts me more than anyone.

Said he couldn't believe Italians were celebrating in the corner after the game last night.

Unreal, complete clown.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
[yt]mANXqc3A6zI[/yt]

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
BBC of course. BUT their coverage has been pretty poor as well. Commentators/co-commentators and studio pundits have been mostly rubbish and irritating. Couple of exceptions, like Vialli and Klinsmann last night, but Shearer is getting worse as are all the co-commentators. Fortunately Mark Bright seems to have been dropped since the group games.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Its the first year in my life I'm undecided. I think ITV's pundits are far far better than the BBC's this year, providing good technical analysis and not just falling back into lazy character. The BBC's in game commentary is f***ing shit too especially the awful Lawrenson but then there's Clive United Tildsley and Andy Townsend. Gah.
I think I'll watch the game on BBC and watch the half time/FT analysis on ITV if the BBC bring out the Alans.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Chiles is alright , at least he is a fan so can relate to some of his stuff.

Adverts = no
ITV have a habit of missing goals
Tildsley = utter shit

BBC for me

Shame SKY havent got the rights

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I really hope it's not Lawro providing the 'expert comments', but I can't say I have much time for the bunch on ITV either...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here