Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

euro 2008

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
usual suspects as favourites,germany 4-1,spain,i fancy croatia at 12s,anyone else

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
I think Czech Republic will win it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Promises to be a cracking tournament, I have a fancy for Italy.

Oct 25, 2003
quite looking forward to it, will be nice to watch some decent football without the sun going mental, and listening to people who clearly watch no other football talking like they know everything

"come on england, score a goal!" screamed by excited women with england flags painted on their faces who have no idea who any of the players are apart from the ones with 'wags'

can't wait:)

Oct 25, 2003
oh, and the inevitable 'come on england' type song by some washed up celebrity, or a shit re-mix of a normal song

great example= from paris to berlin=from london to berlin

"and when we're thinking of roo, and all the things he can do"

jesus wept

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Maybe Spain will choose this time around to actually realise their potential and win something. I'm not holding my breath, mind.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Italy...all the way
:thumbsup:

Oct 25, 2003
yep thats what i'm going by

in truth they're a decent team, but they do have the best player in the competition by a fair distance which i think will be the difference

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
i think croatia will win it they are a hard working team with ability modric krancjar top players put your money on them and a top manager

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Switzerland might be worth an each way PUNT given that they're at home and at quite a high price.

Steer clear of Austria though - they're GASH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here