Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EURO 2008 - RUSSIA v SWEDEN - Predictions

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
The winner of this game takes the final quarter-final position and will face mighty Nederland in the next round.

It'll be a close game, but I'm backing Russia. Don't know why, just think they may nick it.

Russia 1-0 Sweden

What do you think the score will be and who'll get the last place remaining in the quarter-finals ???

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Arshavn is back! 3-0 Russia or 3-1 if Zlatan plays

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Socially-aware Vikings 2 Slightly scary poisoners 0

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I predict the game will be abandoned after 33 minutes when a giant 62-ft long gerbil arrives carrying a crate of vodka. The players will all stop playing and sit together in the centre circle getting progressively sloshed and ever more melancholy, whilst arguing the toss over whether Absoluut is better than Stolichnaya, or vice versa. Eventually a fight breaks out and the referee and linesmen - who are all Belgian I note - leave them to it, saying: "f*** thish, we're off for a Duvel."

You heard it here first.

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
The winner of this game takes the final quarter-final position and will face mighty Nederland in the next round.

It'll be a close game, but I'm backing Russia. Don't know why, just think they may nick it.

Russia 1-0 Sweden

What do you think the score will be and who'll get the last place remaining in the quarter-finals ???

why do you have to end each post with???

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
why do you have to end each post with???

I don't actually know, probably because their majorly questions and prefer to use the smilie rather than just one question mark.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
1-0 Sweden

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here