Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EURO 2008 - RUSSIA v SPAIN - Semi-Final 2 - Predictions

Who'll win semi-final 2?

• Total voters

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Apologies for my absence yesterday, and therefore the absence of my predictor thread ;)

The game won't be anything like the first game between these two sides played little over two weeks ago. The Russians didn't perform that day but it could now be a completly different story.

Spain - well they've been a bit lucky, didn't deserve to beat Sweden and the Italy game was just so :yawn:. There famous for always bottling it at the big tournaments, and that's exaclty what I'll think will happen again this evening.

Russia - played amazing against the Dutch, who just didn't know what to do. Play the best football out of the two sides, and without any "big-name" players can go all the way and win it.

Russia 2-1 Spain

And then the Russians to win in the final.

Score predictions please......

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Apologies for my absence yesterday, and therefore the absence of my predictor thread ;)

The game won't be anything like the first game between these two sides played little over two weeks ago. The Russians didn't perform that day but it could now be a completly different story.

Spain - well they've been a bit lucky, didn't deserve to beat Sweden and the Italy game was just so :yawn:. There famous for always bottling it at the big tournaments, and that's exaclty what I'll think will happen again this evening.

Russia - played amazing against the Dutch, who just didn't know what to do. Play the best football out of the two sides, and without any "big-name" players can go all the way and win it.

Russia 2-1 Spain

And then the Russians to win in the final.

Score predictions please......

Close one to call. I concur with 2-1 to the pesky ruskies tonight. Bet the Germans win the final though.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Russia 2 Spain 1

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I predict there will be a power cut when a giant 62-foot long gerbil gnaws through the cable, and all the floodlights will go out.

The match will be abandoned when someone realises it will take four days to round up enough hamsters to turn the wheel on the emergency generator.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I predict there will be a power cut when a giant 62-foot long gerbil gnaws through the cable, and all the floodlights will go out.

The match will be abandoned when someone realises it will take four days to round up enough hamsters to turn the wheel on the emergency generator.

Was your giant gerbil to blame for the coverage cutting out repeatedly during the game last night?

Tonight I think it will be pretty close, but think the Russians will win 2-1.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
This has all the makings of a draw and penalties.

Reina comes on for Casillas after 119 minutes and saves all of Russias pens as Spain win 1-0 in the shoot out.

The giant gerbil is MoM.

Would want Spain, they play good football and man for man have the best team.

But I reckon the Russies will win it.

This has all the makings of a draw and penalties.

Reina comes on for Casillas after 119 minutes and saves all of Russias pens as Spain win 1-0 in the shoot out.

The giant gerbil is MoM.

what happened to the hamsters?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Can't call this one.

I really want Spain to win!! But I've got a horrible feeling Russia might..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here