Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

euro 2008 panini stickers

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
WH Smiths always a good bet GAYvid - I fancy a bit of that, plus a bit of card swappage etc

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hmm, I collected for the last World Cup, and really quite enjoyed it. Wasn't going to with England not involved, but I do need something football related to do this summer. Yes, I think I might just keep an eye out for somewhere who sells stickers.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Hmm, I collected for the last World Cup, and really quite enjoyed it. Wasn't going to with England not involved, but I do need something football related to do this summer. Yes, I think I might just keep an eye out for somewhere who sells stickers.

the very helpful indian newagent down trafalgar street has just ordered in a box of stickers just on my request. he rang his supplier while i waited. now that's what i call customer service!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
the very helpful indian newagent down trafalgar street has just ordered in a box of stickers just on my request. he rang his supplier while i waited. now that's what i call customer service!

THAT is exactly the sort of service that small businesses need to offer, and they can then compete with the big guys. I bet that buys some tremendous loyalty with you now.

Compare that to WH Smiths at Brighton Station, I bet they didn't even consider checking to see if it was already on order, in fact you may not have even got an audible response. A shrug and a shake of the head.

:thumbsup: to the Indian newsagent down Trafalgar Street. I may even pop in there myself now, despite living 60 miles awat .... no, REALLY, I will!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I am now debating to whether or not.

Hmmm ???

Well if I have the cash I might pop along later

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here