Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EURO 2008 - GREECE v SWEDEN

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I predict the game will be abandoned after 33 minutes when a giant 62-ft long gerbil attacks the stadium and threatens to swallow the referee.

You heard it here first.

When you say THREATENS to swallow the referee, are you suggesting that this giant rodent will be able to TALK? You see, I find that rather far fetched.

I say;

Sweaty hairy men 2 - 3 Beautiful blonde birds

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm avoiding this game as it features two teams who would make Middlesborough look exciting.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I'm avoiding this game as it features two teams who would make Middlesborough look exciting.

They are making Middlesborough look exciting, I don't think I can remember seeing a team as negative as the Greeks...it is a real tragedy!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is WANK. Is there anyone under 40 years old on the pitch? Sweden have the retired Henrik Larsson and 88 year old hopalong, Freddie Ljungberg. And everyone is the Greece team has GREY hair.

And the football is DULL because there is no pace. And the fact that both teams are a bit SHIT.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
This is WANK. Is there anyone under 40 years old on the pitch? Sweden have the retired Henrik Larsson and 88 year old hopalong, Freddie Ljungberg. And everyone is the Greece team has GREY hair.

And the football is DULL because there is no pace. And the fact that both teams are a bit SHIT.

Excellent summary SIMMERS old boy

What a load of GERIATRIC shit

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Terrible match.Greece are so negative and boring.Sweden an't that much better but at least they are trying.It's got 0-0 written all over it

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
NO PROBLEMO Hinemeister.

Sniff of a chance there for one of the extremely ORDINARY Greece strikers. Predictably snuffed out by one of 50 year old Swedish CLOGGERS. :(

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Beggars belief how these muppets ever won Euro '04 (1-0 win every game with every goal coming from a goalmouth scramble from a corner if memory serves).

Just shows how ludicrously over-rated England's 'Golden Generation' were. Rooney busts a toe and it all goes down the pan. Oh well :lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just shows how ludicrously over-rated England's 'Golden Generation' were. Rooney busts a toe and it all goes down the pan. Oh well :lol:
Yes I can see what you mean. An average Greece team winning a tournament goes to show how overrated England were more than any other team.

:rolleyes:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Beggars belief how these muppets ever won Euro '04 (1-0 win every game with every goal coming from a goalmouth scramble from a corner if memory serves).

remind me ross...when was the last time`scotland ever qualified for anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here