Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EUGENE Out Too?! - I WON'T Believe IT!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...............and another thing

Did anyone notice when Eugene came back into the room, they all said..." good choice " etc etc

HOWEVER...THAT EVIL CANIVING WITCH SAID " well done Eugene, you took the right decision....ALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T HAVE MADE THAT DECISION FOR THE GROUP SAKE...."

has anyone got the number of the home office? I want that evil cow deported RIGHT NOW

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
dave the gaffer said:
[BKE...."

has anyone got the number of the home office? I want that evil cow deported RIGHT NOW

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/B]

Steady on Dave! :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im reading this thread because it amuses me how people can watch this shite and get angry....When it is only a TV game show.

And a crap one at that. But while you keep watching. They will keep making.

Im sure they are the same people who confuse reality with TV and hurl abuse at actors in soap operas who play 'bad' people like that Trevor in Eastenders etc etc

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Im reading this thread because it amuses me how people can watch this shite and get angry....When it is only a TV game show.

Im sure they are the same people who confuse reality with TV and hurl abuse at actors in soap operas who play 'bad' people like that Trevor in Eastenders etc etc

Get a life you miserable bastard

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

dave the gaffer said:
...............and another thing

Did anyone notice when Eugene came back into the room, they all said..." good choice " etc etc

HOWEVER...THAT EVIL CANIVING WITCH SAID " well done Eugene, you took the right decision....ALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T HAVE MADE THAT DECISION FOR THE GROUP SAKE...."

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dave, the Sun published her mobile phone number today!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Dave, the Sun published her mobile phone number today!

Really....cue torrents of abuse about her being a two faced caniving cockjuggler and lower in morals that a common sewer rat who has drunk a particularily nasty tasting cough medicine that smells of aniseed.

GET THAT WITCH OUT NOW

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
How can I be miserable when I dont get wound up about shit TV programmes.

In the words of that great kids TV programme

Whydontyouswitchoffyourtelevisionsetanddosomethinglessboringinstead.

???

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom

No, you don't understand. People have different reasons for watching. Yes some are sad and lonely and have no life. Some love being nosey and having a good gossip at work, on message boards etc, some (like me) love to see how people interact and do a bit of amateur psychology. At the risk of sounding gay and too NSC, if you don't like it don't watch it. If you want to berate people that do watch it then come up with an intelligent argument.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
magoo said:
No, you don't understand. People have different reasons for watching. Yes some are sad and lonely and have no life. Some love being nosey and having a good gossip at work, on message boards etc, some (like me) love to see how people interact and do a bit of amateur psychology. At the risk of sounding gay and too NSC, if you don't like it don't watch it. If you want to berate people that do watch it then come up with an intelligent argument.

Agree with that. I love all sorts of TV, love being nosey and having a gossip but I'm certainly not sad or lonely or dont have a life!

I reckon any of those 4 would have taken that £50k last night had they been the ones going into the diary room, regardless of the outcome, any sane person would have done! They all clapped Eugene when he agreed to take it but all soon went quiet when they realised he was allowed back to rejoin them and hadnt been kicked out! I reckon they should have pulled that stunt a good few weeks ago when the house was still full of all the other idiots, that would have got em all fighting big time!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I hope nobody pelts Moloko with eggs when she comes out, rather somebody had a fishing rod and whip that wig off, now would make good TV

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But its not amateur psychology as no one is themselves apart from probably the time when everybody moaned how boring BB was coz it was people making cups of tea and talking about star wars or something.

Now they just get all sorts of wannabies after their 5 mins of fame making complete cocks of themselves. You could see that every weekend down West Street for example in hell holes like Yates. And thats IS reality.

Its a f***ing circus. Thats all it is.

I love tele - especially dramas and comedy not made for the masses no brain stuff.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
But its not amateur psychology as no one is themselves apart from probably the time when everybody moaned how boring BB was coz it was people making cups of tea and talking about star wars or something.

Now they just get all sorts of wannabies after their 5 mins of fame making complete cocks of themselves. You could see that every weekend down West Street for example in hell holes like Yates. And thats IS reality.

Its a f***ing circus. Thats all it is.

I love tele - especially dramas and comedy not made for the masses no brain stuff.

erm.... I don't really understand what you're trying to say. But let me point this out. You're getting wound up about people that get wound up about a show you hate! :p

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
magoo said:
erm.... I don't really understand what you're trying to say. But let me point this out. You're getting wound up about people that get wound up about a show you hate! :p

Well said, I'm not a fan but I have been known to switch to it during the ad breaks. Nobody really takes it seriously though, we all know it's a circus, that's why Channel 4 put it out.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
EUGENE is almost certainly going to win tonight, he's now into 4/9 on Betfair with Anthony out to 9/4.

Apart from the Craig stuff, Anthony has been a total BORE with no personality, so Eugene will be the Victor and stuff it up all of them.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't wait to see Anthony get out, and realise that he is going to be stalked mercilessly by Craig for the rest of his life.

His mates are going to rip the piss out of him.

:lolol:

Don't mind either Anthony (boring but harmless) or Eugene (geek) wins really.

Makosi winds me up, principally due to her constantly complaining about other peopel bitching and then doing the same herself.

And Kinga just defies belief. Love the way she is actually talking about being careful about which magazine deal she takes, "cos you don't want to take the first one and then find after two weeks nobody's interested any more".

Two weeks love? In your dreams. Two minutes, max.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here