Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EUGENE Out Too?! - I WON'T Believe IT!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Please tell me it isn't true. Switched off BB rather than hear Craig The Mincer's post-match interview. Then just got a call from a confused old dear rambling on about Eugene going into the Diary Room and taking 50K to walk RIGHT NOW! Jesus H. Christ. The silly Crawley retard is odds-on bookies favourite, allhe's got to do is keep breathing til Friday and he walks away with 100K. And THPP walks away with 500 quid courtesy of bhabet.

PLEASE say it ain't so Joe! :eek: :cry:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
He HASN'T walked, he was offered the chance of £50,000 right NOW...
If he said YES then he gets £50k now and the winner on Saturday ALSO gets £50k
If he said NO then the pot DOUBLED to £200k...to go to the winner on Friday.

He took the £50k and re-entered the house so he can possibly also win on Friday as well. However by doing this it surely has increased Anthony's chances of winning the show.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Downloaded Penguin said:
He HASN'T walked, he was offered the chance of £50,000 right NOW...
If he said YES then he gets £50k now and the winner on Saturday ALSO gets £50k
If he said NO then the pot DOUBLED to £200k...to go to the winner on Friday.

He took the £50k and re-entered the house so he can possibly also win on Friday as well. However by doing this it surely has increased Anthony's chances of winning the show.

Almost forgot...Eugene was NOT told that the pot would double to £200k BUT the other housemates in the other room WERE told and watched Eugene make the decision.

Eugene is so lacking in confidence he obviously doesn't believe he will win and by taking the £50k it ensures there are two winners rather than none.

Anthony will win on Friday now for sure.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Downloaded Penguin said:
However by doing this it surely has increased Anthony's chances of winning the show.

Yup, I reckon if he'd declined the 50k his 200k victory would have been sealed (although he obviously didn't know that). For one horrible moment I thought he wasn't going to take the money
Makosi: "You did the right thing, it's not what I would have done but..." (or words to that affect)
:clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Considering he'd just won £50k, Eugene wasn't exactly too happy about it.

£50k! That's what, £10k a week for being in the house?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Downloaded Penguin said:

But he could still win the remaining £50k on Friday ( or so I'm told )

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Here's the newly-posted bhabet odds with Mr. Eugene Bean - fresh from giving THPP a near heart attack - still present...

Anthony 1/3
Eugene 2/1
Makosi 28/1
Kinga 50/1

Now, should I have a small saver on Makosi? ;)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Smart Mart said:
But he could still win the remaining £50k on Friday ( or so I'm told )

Yes he could but as people are now voting for the winner, as Eugene has already won £50k his supporters are less likely to ring in. Geek power would've won him the £200k but his lack of confidence meant he was always going to take the £50k.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Downloaded Penguin said:

He was being poker faced about it. You take 50k and you're not going to walk in there with a big grin on are you?!! He had to appear angst ridden at the 'terrible' decision he'd taken, not just for the other housemates benefit but also for the voting public's and thus increasing his chances of getting his Crawley paws on the other half of that lucious Elstree lolly!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Tom Hark said:
Here's the newly-posted bhabet odds with Mr. Eugene Bean - fresh from giving THPP a near heart attack - still present...

Anthony 1/3
Eugene 2/1
Makosi 28/1
Kinga 50/1

Now, should I have a small saver on Makosi? ;)

There's NO WAY she's better odds than Kinga. Eugene's ruined his chances of winning now, but he's £50K richer the c*nt.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He's not 'out' out as he refuses to discuss his sexuality.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don''t blame him for taking the dosh!

A bird in the hand and all that! He probably thinks that Ant and Mak are well ahead of him in the polls.

Question is. What would the others have done? Kinga would have taken the dosh but I'm not so sure about Ant and Mak. They both think they are going to win!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
How the odds can change

Eugene is now favourite again this morning on Betfair (which is usually a pretty accurate indication) he is roughly 8/11 with Anthony 5/4 and the rest no hopers

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh FFS GET A LIFE PEOPLE PLEASE

THERE IS A WORLD OUT THERE THATS NOT ON YOUR SCREEN.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I hope Moloko goes first tomorrow, she should have been out weeks ago just hasn't been up for nomination, the only time she had she would have gone only for the other housemates to vote out the hideous Vanessa.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As kenny everett said:

Back to the the real world. You remember the real word? Turn away from tv. Look! There it is.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Oh FFS GET A LIFE PEOPLE PLEASE

THERE IS A WORLD OUT THERE THATS NOT ON YOUR SCREEN.

Why are you reading this thread?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here