Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I knew one of his brothers really well when I was at Varndean

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I went in the ring with Eubank once.

It was when he used to do these sparring sessions at the Metropole. Charged you a fiver to get in, all proceeds to the Royal Alexandra Hospital For Sick Children. A procession of plucky young boxers would be shipped in, padded up and warned to keep their guard up because 'I cant always pull my punches'. The power of the bloke was awesome, never even broke sweat, and any cockiness on the part of the youngsters soon evaporated under a severe pummelling by anybody's standards. Then at the end of the sparring sessions, he'd sit in the middle of the ring and invite questions from any of the couple of dozen or so paying punters present. Never one to miss a photo opportunity, your plucky NSC correspondent asked if he could get a photo taken with The Man. Given the nod, yer man ducked through the ropes, only to leave a trailing foot dangling over the middle rope. Yup, ended up sprawled in a heap at the champion's feet. Many people been put on the canvas by Chris Eubank. But not many can say they're been helped up off the canvas by the bloke

:blush: :(

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
No complaints here,top man to have a around.My Aunt who lives opposite said he'd be a great neighbour... if he didn't have plans to build flats next there or next door.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He is a top bloke even if his excenticities annoy some. Met him on Victoria Station once and what a nice guy he is. He's a sinvere and genuine bloke and we could do with a few more like him.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
WATFORD O said:
He a !!!!.

I prefer Nigel Benn. LEGEND.

So did Chris when he battered the f*** out of the cockney oik:lol:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Benn was a brawler, Eubank had class and severly battered him.

EUBANK, EUBANK, EUBANK :clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He'll always be remembered for that Top Of The Pops guest slot where he uttered the immortal line:

'And at number theven, it'th Thuggs with Thethilia' :lolol:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
WATFORD O said:
Benn f***ing hammered him in the re-match and the judges said it was a DRAW! Bollocks!
bollox. Watch the fight again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here