Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Etiquette for 'entertaining' Trades people....

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Shortly I will be having my bathroom revamped...I'm hoping the job will be completed within the week, although I might have to ban them spending time posting on NSC during daytime.
Normally if I have the need to use a trades person ...say a plumber who is carrying out a small piece of work, I offer a coffee etc....but as its for the week should I ask them to bring there own tea/coffee ..milk or sugar ...or should I go the other direction and lay on lunch and snacks.

PS I'll definitely be encouraging them to drink plenty of tea/coffee as it might make sure they connect up the new toilet on day one!

Wow a whole week, we had a bath tub, sink, toilet removed. Pipe work put under floorboards. A Seperate shower cubicle installed and new bath, sink and toilet in different places so some pipe work plus installation of a radiator all done in 2 days

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Wow a whole week, we had a bath tub, sink, toilet removed. Pipe work put under floorboards. A Seperate shower cubicle installed and new bath, sink and toilet in different places so some pipe work plus installation of a radiator all done in 2 days

HaHaHaHaHaHa :laugh:

Any tiling involved in that - we have two days + grouting:moo:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Lammie's wife's knickers don't sniff themselves you know ???

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

???
Did DIY SOS or The A Team turn up ?

Seriously how many did you have working in your bathroom? And as [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] points out any tiling?
A shower cubical can not be installed before the tiles go up, the shower tray can.

I would like to see the quality of the work here.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
???
Did DIY SOS or The A Team turn up ?

Seriously how many did you have working in your bathroom? And as [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] points out any tiling?
A shower cubical can not be installed before the tiles go up, the shower tray can.

I would like to see the quality of the work here.

:thumbsup: Better to take longer and do the job properly

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Excellent job by Simmo and his assistant ...thoroughly recommend them...and they only ate half a packet of biscuits along with the tea.

:thumbsup:

Fibber :rolleyes: we never touched the biscuits coz they were out of date:ohmy:
[MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] has taken a fence after being called an assistant :eek:

We also do fencing if you want to get in touch:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here