Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Estoril vs Brighton

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
No it isn't. It's a computer simulation on Yotube, This kind of stuff can just bog off. Bissouma doesn't play for us any more.........................
I just assumed he was making one final guest appearance as a kind of one last fond farewell. I'm glad you told me. I wont be making that mistake again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1548438014111518725[/tweet]

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Enciso looks raw but he's direct, pacy and tricky and we're not exactly overloaded with wide players so he could well make our squad and dodge a loan imo.

The only thing I wonder is whether he'll currently have the tenacity and workmanlike qualities that Potter demands of all of the players, particularly when we're under pressure in games. That remains to be seen but fingers crossed!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Can you ask him why Dazn didn't show Cardiff vs Brighton in 2018 after I'd got out of bed at 3.45am here to watch it.
I'm still angry about it[emoji6]

Sorry, he worked for Sky then.

And if that was the 0-2 game, it may have been out of pity.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Enciso looks raw but he's direct, pacy and tricky and we're not exactly overloaded with wide players so he could well make our squad and dodge a loan imo.

The only thing I wonder is whether he'll currently have the tenacity and workmanlike qualities that Potter demands of all of the players, particularly when we're under pressure in games. That remains to be seen but fingers crossed!

One of the things I've seen highlighted about him is his pressing and work rate.

He's not afraid to press from the front and put a tackle in.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Really impressed with Sarmiento’s physicality. Didn’t realise how big he was. Bodes well, suspect he’ll contribute this season. Welbeck looks really strong and fit. Squad looks very solid and deep. Exciting.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Really impressed with Sarmiento’s physicality. Didn’t realise how big he was. Bodes well, suspect he’ll contribute this season. Welbeck looks really strong and fit. Squad looks very solid and deep. Exciting.

He is 6ft. I didn’t realise that either.

I can’t wait until his first EPL goal for us.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not much being made about the first goal where Trossard went down like he'd injured something and the game went down to walking pace waiting for the deliberate ball put of play that never came.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Not much being made about the first goal where Trossard went down like he'd injured something and the game went down to walking pace waiting for the deliberate ball put of play that never came.
It looked as though Dunk was going to put it out once it’d slowed to a walking pace but then clocked that Tross was already off the pitch (just) so absolutely no need to pause play.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

I believe it's written into his contract to roll around clutching his ankle in the first 5 minutes of every game and then jump up and play on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here