Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Estimated Albion following at Sheff Wed?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hillsborough is a decent ground, good size, plenty of people won't have been there before, and we're still in with a chance of promotion by whatever means. Plus a good chance of three points hopefully.

Should be a reasonable turn out? A win against Col U would set us on a nice little run and should add another couple of hundred to the travelling numbers.

Surely we'd take at least 1200 or so. It'd be good to get it up to around a couple of thousand.

Who's going?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Incidentally, I heard this week that Norwich are claiming to have sold over 8000 tickets for their game at Palace this week.

Good luck Canaries. That'll be nice, for Selhurst to see what an atmosphere feels like.

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
I'll be there + 1 more. Unfortunately two other people I was going with, now can't go. Overall I reckon 1,000.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I reckon 1500 or so, fuelled by a win over Scott McWanker and his colleagues at Col U.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
me + minor hut

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
About 800. Three long journeys in a fortnight (Vale, Cheats and now Wednesday) will restrict numbers.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
El Presidente said:
About 800. Three long journeys in a fortnight (Vale, Cheats and now Wednesday) will restrict numbers.

I reckon that's why the numbers at Vale and Saltergate were down because people were saving themselves for this one.

Great stadium, easy travel on Midland Mainline, cheap (if you booked the train tickets in advance) and we have won away from home now.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yep at least 1500,most would rather go here than vale cheaterfield

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
Me + a friend who will be seeing his second ever football match at the age of 28.
(the last one was Palace v spurs:nono: )

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I'm going ,is it definitely pay on the gate?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here