Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i bet Beach Hut kept quiet now :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gully said:
Beachy, please don't interpret my last couple of posts as a personal assault, they were intended as light hearted banter.

I apologise if you have taken any offence.

I have only just read them - thoroughly amusing :lolol: :lolol:

The fact is I have a list of potential buyers I have to ask.

And it is near a tap as well.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am in the process of buying/selling, it is a stressful time, what with arranging surveys, accepting offers then losing buyers. Do you have to arrange conveyancing for transfer of deeds, or doesn't that apply?

I am sure you will have no probs in finding a buyer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gully said:
I am in the process of buying/selling, it is a stressful time, what with arranging surveys, accepting offers then losing buyers. Do you have to arrange conveyancing for transfer of deeds, or doesn't that apply?

I am sure you will have no probs in finding a buyer.

No just ring the first one at the top of the list and work you way down.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Gully said:

It's a bleedin' portakabin near a tap... :cool:

Last edited:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is far more than a portakabin, it has character, enhances the area in which it is sited and provides a useful resource for its owner....blimey, I am starting to sound like an estate agent!

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...I was in shock last Monday, I saw my life flash before me in the seconds before we impacted with the back of the Volvo, have to say that I didn't like it very much, but am thinking of selling the rights to Dan Brown, sure he can make something of it!!!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Gully said:
...I was in shock last Monday, I saw my life flash before me in the seconds before we impacted with the back of the Volvo, have to say that I didn't like it very much, but am thinking of selling the rights to Dan Brown, sure he can make something of it!!!

:lolol: :lolol:

After your new found estate agent skills, you could call it House Of Cars

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Very good. :D

...have you ever thought of becoming a comedy writer?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Uncle Spielberg said:
If the questions what qualifications, professional exams, training and regulation do I need to become an estate agent, the answer is

ZIP

:rolleyes: :lolol:
And just out of interest what sort of exams do you think wannabee agents would take then, home construction, property law, financial advice or perhaps locksmith duties grow up up US you havent done bad over the years from EA referals and yes G Farthing is a good Estate Agent!:yawn:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
chicken run said:
And just out of interest what sort of exams do you think wannabee agents would take then, home construction, property law, financial advice or perhaps locksmith duties grow up up US you havent done bad over the years from EA referals and yes G Farthing is a good Estate Agent!:yawn:

Explain that to me - im confused!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here