Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ESPN classic

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They were showing an actual advert for this game too at the weekend?? Wait for Insider to check it out I guess.. total farce

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This suggests its live and exclusive on S4C

WITH LIVE STREAMING ON ITS WEBSITE

S4C to air Brighton Vs Wrexham FA Cup replay

Published Monday, Jan 16 2012, 12:31 GMT | By Andrew Laughlin
Welsh-language broadcaster S4C has secured rights to broadcast live and exclusive coverage of the FA Cup clash between Wrexham and Brighton next Tuesday.

Coverage of the third round replay at Wrexham's Racecourse Ground will be shown on S4C on January 17, starting at 7.30pm.

The match will air live and exclusive on S4C as part of the channel's new football series, Sgorio, or "scoring".

S4C is available on all television platforms in Wales, and on Sky and Freesat in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

English subtitles will be provided during the game for the commentary, while the match will also be streamed live on the S4C website.

Under the BBC's new licence fee settlement, the corporation will take over a significant proportion of S4C's funding from next year.

Last October, the BBC reached an agreement over the future and funding of S4C until 2017, protecting the editorial and managerial independence of the Welsh-language broadcaster, while also keeping it accountable for all licence fee cash spent

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
ESPN is free to anyone on Vrigin Media all this month. Handy that.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
On the Virgin guide it still shows Boxing Progs on ESPN Classic. So I called Virgin who unbelievably Googled it and told me that the thought the game was on and that the Guide only updates every Friday. So record all the boxing and you might get the game and 83 Final but seems odd.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
On Sky today on ESPN Classic it's listed tomorrow night from 7pm -midnight Muhammad Ali fights and interviews.
The only channell listing Wrexham V Brighton live is Welsh channell S4C 134 on Sky.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
It does say it is on on the ESPN website, coverage starts at 7.45. I thought KO was 7.45 though?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It's on my sky listings on ESPN Classic and that channel is free as well....Well I mean you dont have to pay an extra to get it, like you do the normal ESPN channel...Quality!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here