Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ePetition for Footpath from Woodingdean to Falmer.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
In fact, f**k it, I'm going to vote for the cable car as well, and suggest it go via the Amex as DKM says.

Maybe that's our problem, we haven't been thinking outside the transport box.

I'd like to be able to SKI down to the Amex for winter games through Stanmer Park.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Signed and set as a sticky :)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Signed, good luck

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
only 145 sigs so far - if we're going to get increased capacity then we're going to need as many ways of getting to The Amex as possible. Sign up now!

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
Done....I had hoped this would come about when they built the stadium and has been a long time coming....many thanks for starting this thread. I live in Mile Oak and cycling is by far the easiest way to get to and from the stadium. Having said that, have'nt tried it in the rain yet!

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Signing up and doing it now. Actually having this would help me alot getting to and from games, get on it people!!

Last edited:

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
A decent Regular (ish) bus service linking Rottingdean, Woodingdean and the Stadium would be good aswell!

Is the land the Brighton side of the border council owned and could they put a pathway on that side?
That would be development in the National Park, so it would need the approval of the National Park Authority.

It would be an interesting planning case. My guess is that an objector might argue that a better alternative location existed (the strip of land immediately adjacent to the highway in East Sussex, for example) and that "the law" said that planning permission would have to be refused.

We all know that things are a bit more complicated than that, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here