Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Enzo Fernandez involved in racist chant

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So is he a racist sympathizer?
No, but they are all a bit thick. Argentina is a 1970s style nation. With a cheeky arse pinch, and they're on their way.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It’s because we’re a bit sensitive in Europe apparently 🤦‍♂️

And he also came out with the usual ‘Enzo is not that person’ bullshit we always hear. Well clearly he is that person as he was filmed quite happily singing the disgusting racist filth.

Honestly thought Alexis was better and more intelligent than this.
Coming from the guy who cried like a bitch and needed uncle Messi to stop the bullies when he was called ginger.

Hilarious.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Fernandez has offered to pay a sum, rumoured to be fifty thousand pounds, a sum Chelsea will match to an anti-racism charity. The matter is now considered by Chelsea to be closed.
Good for them. Two or three days wages :shrug:
Dogs abuse for him incoming, all season hopefully

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Boehly's bumlicker reporting everything is sweetness and light

Enzo's French teammates last night:

Kanye West Smile GIF

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Apparently they are expecting it to kick off when the French play Argentina tonight

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The mood when we play Chelsea will be more hostile than last year if he plays
I doubt it. Racism is deplorable but we haven't any players he's slighted nor do we have any Frenchmen. The Potter fiasco fuelled the hate and De Zerbi undoubtedly played along with that. Last year was significantly cooler and I expect this to be the same.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

Fernandez has offered to pay a sum, rumoured to be fifty thousand pounds, a sum Chelsea will match to an anti-racism charity. The matter is now considered by Chelsea to be closed.
Ha. A classy end to a classy saga from a classy club.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ha. A classy end to a classy saga from a classy club.
Given Fernandez is rumoured to be on 300k per week, a total contribution of 50k from Fernandez seems light. 50k from Chelsea toov but FFP may play a part in how much they can donate.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Given Fernandez is rumoured to be on 300k per week, a total contribution of 50k from Fernandez seems light. 50k from Chelsea toov but FFP may play a part in how much they can donate.
Sorry if I missed something here, but donate? Who would they donate to? The French nation?

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
An anti-racism charity see post 124

Although knowing Chelsea they will collect the 50K, treat it is income and then spread the £100k payment over the 23 years left of Enzo the Racist's contract
So f***ing lazy of them. Say something racist, oopsie here's two days of my earnings to some random charity I found on Google. That's that sorted.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I doubt it. Racism is deplorable but we haven't any players he's slighted nor do we have any Frenchmen. The Potter fiasco fuelled the hate and De Zerbi undoubtedly played along with that. Last year was significantly cooler and I expect this to be the same.
Fair comment, but I will be booing the FHC every time he is near the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here