Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enough of the white shorts and socks...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
They make the players look like POOFS and easy targets for the opposition players...

Can we please get back to the blue shorts and socks next season, and while we're at it, blue backs to the shirts with white numbers would be much better.

Ta.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I wouldn't be adverse to blue shorts returning. Not so fussed about the socks - blue or white is fine by me.

I wonder if we will have an 'end of the wilderness years' one-season only kit next year, in the style of arsenal abandoning their colours for one year to mark their last season at Highbury.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
They make the players look like POOFS and easy targets for the opposition players...

Can we please get back to the blue shorts and socks next season, and while we're at it, blue backs to the shirts with white numbers would be much better.

Ta.

Totally agree. Blue shorts must return to the home kit. FIFA 10 kit out Brighton in blue shorts and the look is classier. You don't see Newcastle wearing white shorts at home!

Additionally, I really hope Errea are coming to the end as kit supplier. Time for a change!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
White socks and shorts seems to be working for Leeds. However, I agree. Bring back blue shorts!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Totally agree. Blue shorts must return to the home kit. FIFA 10 kit out Brighton in blue shorts and the look is classier. You don't see Newcastle wearing white shorts at home!

Additionally, I really hope Errea are coming to the end as kit supplier. Time for a change!

I think errea were nearing the end of their contract. However, I read somewhere that they paid for the fitting out of the new club shop. I doubt they would have put any money towards the cause if they thought we were goiung to change kit supplier.

To be honest, I can't think of any kit suppliers I actually like - at least errea don't use our home kit's template for any other club until we have finished with it. Umbro, Nike, Addidas and Puma would just give us a rubbish template. I don't fancy Vernandel or Cambrini. Only le coq sportif or Butka would supply an original design - however, butka's current kits are pretty poor (in my opinion), not like the old days.

Back to the original subject, I would love to see us in blue shorts at home. A single-coloured away kit would be good too (although I don't mind red and black stripes at all).

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I wonder if we will have an 'end of the wilderness years' one-season only kit next year, in the style of arsenal abandoning their colours for one year to mark their last season at Highbury.

if dick knight was in charge then we almost certainly would - the amount of special one off kits we have had in the last few years in order to rape fans of money is nothing short of criminal

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I've got a new pack of socks, 5 pairs from Burton.
It was a MUST need after my undue abuse from SNOOBS for wearing primarily white socks :(

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Blue shorts, white socks and a proper blue and white striped shirt - even stripes, front and back, all the way down the body and arms. A wee blue or white square on the back, to put RED squad numbers on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here