Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

enough moaning allready,what about the loyal season ticket holders

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
who couldn't get off their fat arses and sit in seats they had paid for on boxing day.
600 of the loyal lazy ***** stayed away stopping people like me from seeing the gillingham game.the idle gits didn't even try to flog them on the ticket exchange.

AND AS FOR PEOPLE POSTING ON HERE ABOUT BIG GAME CHARLEY AMS MEMBERS GOING YESTERDAY my boss has seen two albion games this year spurs and west ham(he is a hammer for fucks sake)both times he has got his ticket FROM THE SAME f***ing BRIGHTON SEASON TICKET HOLDER. how many other season ticket holders gave them away?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
same with Bristol Rovers in the league cup

4,217 for that game :nono:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Season ticket holders don't deserve any tickets. Not even bus tickets. Maybe parking tickets.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
northstandnorth said:
who couldn't get off their fat arses and sit in seats they had paid for on boxing day.
600 of the loyal lazy ***** stayed away stopping people like me from seeing the gillingham game.the idle gits didn't even try to flog them on the ticket exchange.

AND AS FOR PEOPLE POSTING ON HERE ABOUT BIG GAME CHARLEY AMS MEMBERS GOING YESTERDAY my boss has seen two albion games this year spurs and west ham(he is a hammer for fucks sake)both times he has got his ticket FROM THE SAME f***ing BRIGHTON SEASON TICKET HOLDER. how many other season ticket holders gave them away?

I take it you can't afford a season ticket then ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
If northstandnorth hadn't been so lazy he could have looked through Nsc's ticket exchange and seen that STH who were going to be away for Christmas had placed their tickets there.

There were still some to be had.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Braders7 said:
same with Bristol Rovers in the league cup

4,217 for that game :nono:

To be fair I was in Canada for my cousins wedding at the time. I was gutted to miss the Preston game too.

(I have been to every other home match this season though)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Uncle Buck said:
Really?

But I thought NSC was the centre and hub of all Albion support...

Ooh. Bitch :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here