The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Adams has got to go.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
he's shit. but lets not lose sight of the fact this board sacked a promising manager an replaced him with this dour northern turncoat twat.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've finally had enough mate.We cannot continue like this.We are in serious trouble now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
don't go then. in the end, he`s been in the job a few months. granted, he`s gash, but the fact is he'll cost too much to sack. we're stuck with him until his contract expires.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not if the fans turn he won't.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I told you all back in May this would happen, but no one listened to Mr B then did they.

At least it'll be quick. We'll be down by early April. Unless of course Uncle Dick remembers he has a pair of bollocks.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
This will probably be my first season since 1981 when I haven't seen the Albion play, at the moment I frankly cannot be arsed, I might go to see us play at Chelts in January unless I have something more interesting to do. I am getting more enjoyment watching BSP footy than I have for several seasons with the team I have followed as man and boy, it saddens me to say that, but it is true.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
This will probably be my first season since 1981 when I haven't seen the Albion play, at the moment I frankly cannot be arsed, I might go to see us play at Chelts in January unless I have something more interesting to do. I am getting more enjoyment watching BSP footy than I have for several seasons with the team I have followed as man and boy, it saddens me to say that, but it is true.

I have a season ticket and i cannot be arsed to watch this rubbish under Adams.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I told you all back in May this would happen, but no one listened to Mr B then did they.

At least it'll be quick. We'll be down by early April. Unless of course Uncle Dick remembers he has a pair of bollocks.

I had my worries pre-season as had a few others I know. The whole thing seemed a little bit too cosy for my liking and there was a huge risk it would fail spectacularly.

Changed my opinion after a few games, but went back to thinking I was right in the first place soon after.

I felt after losing Wilkins we needed a completely fresh look at things, that didn't happen.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

you weren't the only one. i predicted a 13th place finish when everyone else was saying top 6. :D

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
enough really is enough now. was sad to see wilkins sacked and angry that adams was brought back in. gave adams a chance but anybody who thinks he's doing a good job is WRONG. he is now a terrible manager and the quicker he goes the more chance we have of salvaging something from this season. ADAMS OUT.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Beyond a joke almost at the days were i want us to lose to make him go

It's terrible when you think like that but i know what you mean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here