Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enough is ENOUGH - MASSIVE protest TOMORROW

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Myself and THOUSANDS of Albion FANS have BEEN waiting all week for Tony Bloom to do the DECENT thing and AXE Salde and his coaching CLOWNS but we have WAITED in VAIN so it is TIME to UNLEASH a massive PROTEST and this will BE the BIGGEST of all time. This will MAKE the anti Dick TIGHT protests look LIKE a kiddies tea party and by 450pm TOMORROW Salde will be GONE.
I have recently WATCHED the NEW film 'The Men that stared at Goats' STARRING George Clooney and as I'm often MISTAKEN for him this has INSPIRED tomorrows PROTEST.
At 255pm MYSELF and all the ARS loyalists will take our POSITIONS. I will be LEADING from the front and I will STAND in front of the dug out and STARE at Salde all the match and USING my TELEPATHETIC powers I will FORCE him to RESIGN unlike George Clooney who KILLED goats by STARING at them.
Other ARS loyalists will be STARING at Bloom and FORCING him to OPEN his wallet and START buying some DECENT players and another will STARE at Kuipers and try and MAKE him SAVE shots though this MAY be impossible.
It is time for all decent INTELLIGANT fans like me to JOIN in the and the MORE who STARE the more SUCCESS we will HAVE.
To CELEBRATE our success EVERYONE will be invited to the ARS Halloween party where I WILL be WEARING my Dick Tight HORROR mask and SCARE everyone into BELIEVING the potless pillock has COME back.
Also PLEASE don't FORGET the ARS bonfire parade on Thursday where WE will be BURNING the MASSIVE effigy of Dick Tight and his lapdog Martin Perry .

SALDE OUT

SACK THE BOARD

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Hands up, who will be STARING at ERNEST'S ARS. :drool:

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Ernest may have reached a higher plane with this post. :laugh:

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Myself and THOUSANDS of Albion FANS have BEEN waiting all week for Tony Bloom to do the DECENT thing and AXE Salde and his coaching CLOWNS but we have WAITED in VAIN so it is TIME to UNLEASH a massive PROTEST and this will BE the BIGGEST of all time. This will MAKE the anti Dick TIGHT protests look LIKE a kiddies tea party and by 450pm TOMORROW Salde will be GONE.
I have recently WATCHED the NEW film 'The Men that stared at Goats' STARRING George Clooney and as I'm often MISTAKEN for him this has INSPIRED tomorrows PROTEST.
At 255pm MYSELF and all the ARS loyalists will take our POSITIONS. I will be LEADING from the front and I will STAND in front of the dug out and STARE at Salde all the match and USING my TELEPATHETIC powers I will FORCE him to RESIGN unlike George Clooney who KILLED goats by STARING at them.
Other ARS loyalists will be STARING at Bloom and FORCING him to OPEN his wallet and START buying some DECENT players and another will STARE at Kuipers and try and MAKE him SAVE shots though this MAY be impossible.
It is time for all decent INTELLIGANT fans like me to JOIN in the and the MORE who STARE the more SUCCESS we will HAVE.
To CELEBRATE our success EVERYONE will be invited to the ARS Halloween party where I WILL be WEARING my Dick Tight HORROR mask and SCARE everyone into BELIEVING the potless pillock has COME back.
Also PLEASE don't FORGET the ARS bonfire parade on Thursday where WE will be BURNING the MASSIVE effigy of Dick Tight and his lapdog Martin Perry .

SALDE OUT

SACK THE BOARD

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

:laugh::laugh:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
NSC Gold. Quality

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think you need a good new name for Tony Bloom in these posts, a la 'Dick Tight', otherwise the whole rant is missing something.

I'm no expert in these matters, but what about Tony GOON to start the ball rolling. Or S-TONY BROKE. Over to you, Ernest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here