Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enough is ENOUGH - First MASSIVE protest of the season tomorrow

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
New season and the same old RUBBISH, two games and six points is SIMPLY not good enough so tomorrow will be the first MASSIVE protest of the season and we can all let the lardy Jocko clown know exactly what we think of him.
Of course the Jock joke now has two lapdogs with him on the bench and as I remarked to a PACKED 'Ask the ARS' meeting last night the bench this season will be like something out of DADS Army with Captain Mainwaring (Magoo), Sargeant Wilson (Clipboard Kid) and Private Pike (Dim Dean) together with Corporal Jones (Sicknote Stuart - 'Don't panic Mr Mainwaring, he's only got two broken legs) and we will be the jokes of this league unless we SACK the lardy Jocko failure now.
I know some clever DICK will be asking how I will be able to stand by the dug out and give Magoo a piece of my mind when I have been BANNED for inciting MASSIVE protests but as anyone knows I'm not STUPID and my contignecy plan is in FULL SWING.
I have spent all summer at St Johns Ambulance classes and tommorow I will be making my DEBUT in a nice yellow ANORAK as a first aider which not only gets me into the ground FREE but enables me to stand by the dug out the whole match to abuse Magoo and the lapdogs and also hopefully I'll be able to raise a CHUCKLE or two with a comedy drop an injured player off the stretcher GAG.

MAGOO OUT - SACK THE SCOT JOKE NOW

:angry: :angry: :angry:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I agree. It's an absolute disgrace. How people can't see these outrageous and incompetent perfomances to date this season is completely beyond me! :angry: :angry:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
:lolol: :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
:jester::lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Ernest said:
hopefully I'll be able to raise a CHUCKLE or two with a comedy drop an injured player off the stretcher GAG.

:lolol: :lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
:clap2: :clap2:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
:clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Excellent news. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

After all enough is ENOUGH.

Mark "two lapdogs" Magoo OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ernest said:
New season and the same old RUBBISH, two games and six points is SIMPLY not good enough so tomorrow will be the first MASSIVE protest of the season and we can all let the lardy Jocko clown know exactly what we think of him.
Of course the Jock joke now has two lapdogs with him on the bench and as I remarked to a PACKED 'Ask the ARS' meeting last night the bench this season will be like something out of DADS Army with Captain Mainwaring (Magoo), Sargeant Wilson (Clipboard Kid) and Private Pike (Dim Dean) together with Corporal Jones (Sicknote Stuart - 'Don't panic Mr Mainwaring, he's only got two broken legs) and we will be the jokes of this league unless we SACK the lardy Jocko failure now.
I know some clever DICK will be asking how I will be able to stand by the dug out and give Magoo a piece of my mind when I have been BANNED for inciting MASSIVE protests but as anyone knows I'm not STUPID and my contignecy plan is in FULL SWING.
I have spent all summer at St Johns Ambulance classes and tommorow I will be making my DEBUT in a nice yellow ANORAK as a first aider which not only gets me into the ground FREE but enables me to stand by the dug out the whole match to abuse Magoo and the lapdogs and also hopefully I'll be able to raise a CHUCKLE or two with a comedy drop an injured player off the stretcher GAG.

MAGOO OUT - SACK THE SCOT JOKE NOW

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here