Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enock Mwepu (Retired 10/10/2022)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
and that my friends is the song!! (Background chat to the man himself dancing in the corridor)

Simple, catchy, can't be messed up by dullards :smile:

Weird Gullsworth, as we both posted the same thoughts at the same time.

Catchy, simple ditty :)

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ee-nock, from the man himself - 20 seconds in. It's the Mwepu that Warren will mangle!

Good! It's been too long since we've had an Enoch (Ee-nock) in the team - must go back to the days of collar-less shirts with two or three buttons at the top, cigarrette cards and centre partings!

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I have done a fair bit of Naylor bashing on here but in interests of balance the interview with the Zambian FA about Mwepu in the Athletic this morning is an excellent read (Naylor's actually found an interesting sourcr and done some research rather than usual article blowing smoke up the club's arse).

Mwepu sounds like a lovely, humble bloke and hopefully a good footballer to go with it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Coming across as a really nice, humble bloke but with real character. Going to be a fan's favourite very quickly (until he gets written off as a player after his first 5 min sub appearance in a friendly, obvs)
:lolol: Exactly how people have decided Tau is not good enough after a couple of appearances (decent appearances at that) is beyond me and probably the universe.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Tau has every chance to be a squad/bench player which would be damn good for 2 million quid. Mwepu’s fee whether 11-13M as reported locally or 22M nationally as was maybe his release clause or something, clearly shows he’s intended to be a starter at some point in the short to medium term.

Love the guy already. Seems flexible player too so have high hopes he’ll contribute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here