Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enjoyed the jubilee events? read these then reply.. *shocking*

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
However an actual work experience person has said it was the bus companies fault. They were supposed to get to London for 5am, because they had to be on duty for that stage, but the bus company overestimated what time they would get there. They were then dropped off at 3am and the bus driver just buggered off and left them.

Sounds like the bus companies fault, and not workfares.

I wasn't apportioning blame, I just think it is completely unacceptable. To not be paid is just the salt in the wound.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
All this hatred for the unemployed would be understandable (not ok, but understandable) if we had loads of free jobs available that they were refusing to take. The jobs just aren't there, I left the UK last year for that reason and it's got worse since then. Each person on the Dave Slave programme represents an additional job not created (why bother employing someone, when Dave will send you some serfs who'll work for nothing and be too afraid to speak out?).

I wouldn't normally say something like this, but I really hope the more vindictive posters in this thread end up in these poor sods' shoes. I'd like to see how many feel the same way after being a Dave Slave themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here