Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enjoy the game Waddle?

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Waddle was obviously not there to give his one sided opinion on the box, on this occasion but hopefully Brighton compounding Newcastle to defeat for the 2nd year in a row may make him realise that it wasn't just a Newcastle off day in the 1st place. Out fought, out played & out scored!! How do you like them apples Waddle?

P.S I'm not bitter & I'm not one to hold a grudge. Just dislike shit commentators :)

Come on you super Seagulls!!!

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
You do know Waddle supports Sunderland? I don't rate him, but I think last year he was right to call it an off day. Out fought and what not doesn't matter - today is a good result but we played a very weak Newcastle side.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
You do know Waddle supports Sunderland? I don't rate him, but I think last year he was right to call it an off day. Out fought and what not doesn't matter - today is a good result but we played a very weak Newcastle side.

No I didn't know he was a Sunderland fan but he played for Newcastle long enough to develop a passion for them. His commentary last season was tiresome & predictable. That's where my gripe lay. As for your 'weak team' Newcastle are a premier league side. Even with half their 2nd string involved if they can't get themselves up for a cup game then maybe they're at the wrong club. I wouldn't detract from a fine Albion performance

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
No I didn't know he was a Sunderland fan but he played for Newcastle long enough to develop a passion for them. His commentary last season was tiresome & predictable. That's where my gripe lay. As for your 'weak team' Newcastle are a premier league side. Even with half their 2nd string involved if they can't get themselves up for a cup game then maybe they're at the wrong club. I wouldn't detract from a fine Albion performance

I'm not, Brighton played very well. You can't argue though that it was a weaker Newcastle side and also, I think there were a few players that played today that certainly are at the wrong club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here