Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enjoy it Brighton!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am in Leicester now...team meeting thingy tomorrow..took the oppertunity to go up the day before!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I'll have to see what time I get home. if i can get back home before 5.30pm and get changed into me jeans & Stripes in time and have me tea then I will get down to Derby!

May be tricky though!

:(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
go on! You know it makes sense.

aaaaaannnnddddd not forgetting that it is a chance to get to another superb stadium and to visit an especially humungous JJB Sports outside the ground....Christmas Prezzies:p :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Oct 20, 2004
Is this fugger still on here.

Why dont you just feck off and infect some L***s board...we played you.we dont care about your shitty team..you lost...goodby

:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:lolol: :lolol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
15 Brighton 16 5 4 7 14 21 -7 19
16 Leeds 15 4 6 5 11 12 -1 18

Print off the league to remind yourself of the day you were above the mighty Leeds United, it will all end tonight! :lolol:

Leeds 2-0 Burnley! :clap2:

Let's see.

We lost AWAY to a team ABOVE us and in the play-off race.

You lost at HOME to a team BELOW you and fighting against relegation.

While no-one's got much cause to be cheerful this morning, I'd rather be us than you.

Mighty Leeds my arse. You're going down pal.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I cant see em at the moment finishing even near the middle, dont think they'll go down but like us, they are going to have a long season!

:nono:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Unlike Whiteroselufc not all of us Leeds fans have delusions of grandeur.

We are poor all over the pitch, bar our keeper who has been fantastic, our defence which was our strongest point is now a gibbering wreck of uselessness, we don't have a midfield and even if we did our long ball 'hoof' tactics don't allow them into the game and up front we couldn't score in a brothel. Based on last nights shower of sh!te we will be in League One or whatever the old division three is now called.

I wish I had just one positive to say about us, but there is no. Something has to change and for our sake I hope it changes fast.

-a very disgruntled Leeds fan.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Hi and nice to meet a normal Leeds Fan! :clap:

I actually live in Leeds and some of my mates (Leeds fans) are now just starting to understand their predicament.

The guy I have a banter with is actually now sounding like a fan of a championship side rather than a premiership fan pissed off he is in the league he is in!

I do not for one minute think Leeds will go down but you are going to struggle this year!

Why is your club still paying Ricketts as well!!

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Starry said:
Unlike Whiteroselufc not all of us Leeds fans have delusions of grandeur.

We are poor all over the pitch, bar our keeper who has been fantastic, our defence which was our strongest point is now a gibbering wreck of uselessness, we don't have a midfield and even if we did our long ball 'hoof' tactics don't allow them into the game and up front we couldn't score in a brothel. Based on last nights shower of sh!te we will be in League One or whatever the old division three is now called.

I wish I had just one positive to say about us, but there is no. Something has to change and for our sake I hope it changes fast.

-a very disgruntled Leeds fan.

it was never going to be easy for leeds they have had to form a totally new squad for the season and rely on youth it will take time there are good players there which need to gel

but the longer they go like they are the harder it will be turn it around but a lot of clubs fallen from grace have experienced this and are bouncing back keep the faith

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
leeds manager blamed the WIDTH of the pitch and his LACK of funds after the defeat to a WEAKENED burnley side

:lolol:

good bye leeds :wave:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
saafend_seagull said:
leeds manager blamed the WIDTH of the pitch and his LACK of funds after the defeat to a WEAKENED burnley side

Maybe he should sack the groundsman and do it himself, that would save a little bit of money too! :)

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
The Northstander said:
Hi and nice to meet a normal Leeds Fan! :clap:

I actually live in Leeds and some of my mates (Leeds fans) are now just starting to understand their predicament.

The guy I have a banter with is actually now sounding like a fan of a championship side rather than a premiership fan pissed off he is in the league he is in!

I do not for one minute think Leeds will go down but you are going to struggle this year!

Why is your club still paying Ricketts as well!!

There are a few of us normal Leds fans around, or as normal as normal can be!

As for Ricketts - I have no idea. But rumour has it now Healy is here he may be getting his P45 in the post.

I always thought we'd struggle, if someone offers me 4th from bottom in May now I'd snap their hand off.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
saafend_seagull said:
leeds manager blamed the WIDTH of the pitch

Uhm, he didn't actually.

Quotes from Blackys post game interview -

"I'm embarresed for the fans"

"we're just not good enough"

"I take responsibilty for my part, for the teams part, but it's about time people from the top down took responsibility for Leeds Utd and the direction this football club is going"

"We did everything we could have done for Burnley bar scoring their goals."

"I will not defend the players for an inept performance like that because I owe it to the fans to tell it how it is, not pussyfoot around and hide behind bullshit - and I won't."

"It is a sad indictment of how far this club has fallen and something has to happen to get us back on track.

"I can't blame the fans for booing the players off. If I'd been in the crowd I'd have booed as well. The fans here have shown magnificent loyalty and they've had nothing but slaps in the face for the past two or three years."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here