Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English pisstake

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes and anglo-saxon means angle and saxon race not English saxons, hence americans who can be WASPs.

Dandyman

In London village.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: English pisstake

Seagull's Return said:
Yeah, too right - Shame on you, Aethelred, for your revisionist, Anglocentric rewrite of history. What's more, you Saxons were systematically trashing Wales (fair enough, it needed doing) even before the Vikings PRODUCED the Normans anyway. And would have done the same to the Scots if you hadn't been too wussy for a REAL dust-up with kilt-wearing, ginger-haired, commando-going, arse-waving, hygiene-ignorant, success-starved, shite-football-watching, whisky-guzzling, hovel-inhabiting, ovine-assaulting REAL men... Lothian? Ha - you're welcome to it, you bunch of poetry-declaiming, Chronicle-writing, hymn-singing, cake-burning moustachioed Germanic descendants of late Romano-British lackeys!

As Sir Walter Scott memorably wrote in his epic novel of the Highlands, Rob Roy, "All Scotland's ills are the fault of the sassenach; now our only hope for glory lies in insinuating our agents into positions of managerial power, and playing a waiting game until the inevitable collapse of English footballing prowess: our time will come. Mwahhahaha..."

:D Genius.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: English pisstake

Seagull's Return said:
Yeah, too right - Shame on you, Aethelred, for your revisionist, Anglocentric rewrite of history. What's more, you Saxons were systematically trashing Wales (fair enough, it needed doing) even before the Vikings PRODUCED the Normans anyway. "
Yeah, fair point, I suppose we DID pick on the Welsh a bit. But you bloody Vikings, you turn up with your longboats and funny helmets, nick all our birds, kill all our cattle, murder all our monks and then say you contributed to our culture! Eat dirt swede-boy, Alfred's gonna getcha!

EDITOR'S NOTE FROM THE 21ST CENTURY. This is all good knockabout stuff! Especially as I've discovered after going through family history papers after my Dad died that I'm in fact mainly Scottish! Looney's right, I AM a bogwog. (Nice insult BTW).

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Scotttish? you aint a bogtrotter, your a haggis scoffing caber tossing jocko bastard.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Slimer said:
lol you bunch of dirty saxon huns with your bad teeth and gay ethos are the jokes of europe, and your not even fully in europe! :bounce: hohohoho your all such bad drivers your stupid princess (pathetic you need royalty in this day and age, you FRUITS!) got herself mofo'ed :clap: LOL

And it's YOU'RE! Illiterate fool. Why does everyone get that wrong? It really isn't difficult.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Good old SOUTH SAXONY by the Sea, good old SOUTH SAXONY by the Sea

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: English pisstake

Commander said:
And it's YOU'RE! Illiterate fool. Why does everyone get that wrong? It really isn't difficult.

You dont begin a sentense with and.:angry:

Dandyman

In London village.
Man of Harveys said:
Good old SOUTH SAXONY by the Sea, good old SOUTH SAXONY by the Sea

Vikinger er totalt seje. Formålet med deres liv er at gå amok. Vikinger er de bedste til at gå amok. Overhovedet. Deres verdenskort er skrevet med blod, og deres hobby er at gå i krig. Hvis en viking bliver sur på dig - tja, så er du nærmest allerede død. Og du kan ikke gøre noget ved det. Vikinger vinder altid. Evig sejr er definitionen af deres kampmoral, og derfor taler man om TOTAL VIKING POWER!!!
Det mest populære sted inden for viking er Skandinavien, som består af lande som Danmark, Sverige, Norge og Island. I dag er der næsten ikke flere vikinger tilbage, og på den måde minder de lidt om samuraier og pirater. Der er tale om folk, der mest fandtes i fortiden.
Nu er vikingerne altså næsten forsvundet, men deres principper lever videre. Man kan stadig gå amok, og når man gør det, er det TOTAL VIKING POWER!!! Alle kan gå amok, men hvis det skal være ægte viking-amok, så skal man tro på vikinge-religionen, mens man løber skrigende omkring. De mest populære guder inden for viking er Odin, Thor, Loke og Mjølner. De kan smadre alle.
Vikingetiden når sit højdepunkt mellem år 800 og 1100. I den periode er vikingerne på toppen af deres karriere. De går hele tiden totalt amok, og det er en normal del af hverdagen at dræbe nogen hver dag. Den mest almindelige drabsmetode er typisk med sværd, men mange vikinger foretrækker at gå amok med en økse eller en stor kæp. Selve drabsvåbnet er ikke så vigtigt... det vigtige er, at man går amok med TOTAL VIKING POWER!!! Det betyder, at man ikke må ligge på lur eller have en snedig plan. Nej, man skal bare styrte direkte hen mod fjenden, mens man skriger, at man går amok. Så er man Odins Søn, og på den måde er man en rigtig viking.

KnowwarraImean?

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: English pisstake

Brovian said:
Yeah, fair point, I suppose we DID pick on the Welsh a bit. But you bloody Vikings, you turn up with your longboats and funny helmets, nick all our birds, kill all our cattle, murder all our monks and then say you contributed to our culture! Eat dirt swede-boy, Alfred's gonna getcha!

EDITOR'S NOTE FROM THE 21ST CENTURY. This is all good knockabout stuff! Especially as I've discovered after going through family history papers after my Dad died that I'm in fact mainly Scottish! Looney's right, I AM a bogwog. (Nice insult BTW).

"Swede-boy"? You insult the unsullied blood of the Gael, sir! "Haggis-boy", if you don't mind - it's Dandyman who's proudly claiming the Scandiwegian ancestry, the poor deluded fool. Nothing big OR clever about a part of the world where whisky is either too expensive to afford, or is simply illegal, but whale blubber isn't.

Anyhow, welcome to the Scottish fold: your enjoyment of international football is now officially at an end...

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
looney said:
Scotttish? you aint a bogtrotter, your a haggis scoffing caber tossing jocko bastard.
Ah but didn't the Scots originally come from Ireland? Stole the land from the original inhabitants, the Picts. Long forgotten and anyway it was probably all the fault of the English.

Your friend, the haggis scoffing, caber tossing jocko bastard.

Oh, and Dandyman:

STAMFORD BRIDGE, LA LA LA! STAMFORD BRIDGE LA LA LA!

ONE HAROLD GODWINSON! THERE'S ONLY ONE HAROLD GODWINSON!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: English pisstake

Seagull's Return said:
"Swede-boy"? You insult the unsullied blood of the Gael, sir! "Haggis-boy", if you don't mind - it's Dandyman who's proudly claiming the Scandiwegian ancestry, the poor deluded fool. Nothing big OR clever about a part of the world where whisky is either too expensive to afford, or is simply illegal, but whale blubber isn't.

Anyhow, welcome to the Scottish fold: your enjoyment of international football is now officially at an end...
Apologies, I thought you were immigrant Scandanavian scum. Yes, bit of a shock finding out how Scottish I am, directly descended from Rob Roy Macgregor. I thought it was only my mum who was half Scottish. Bugger. Oh well, what are the words to 'Flower of Scotland'?

Dandyman

In London village.
Brovian said:
Ah but didn't the Scots originally come from Ireland? Stole the land from the original inhabitants, the Picts. Long forgotten and anyway it was probably all the fault of the English.

Your friend, the haggis scoffing, caber tossing jocko bastard.

Oh, and Dandyman:

STAMFORD BRIDGE, LA LA LA! STAMFORD BRIDGE LA LA LA!

ONE HAROLD GODWINSON! THERE'S ONLY ONE HAROLD GODWINSON!

:lolol: Actually, I am as much Polish/Lithiuanian as Viking/Scots. :D

That said, I think you'll find the game was played over two legs with the Viking reserve team pulling off a stunning away victory just outside Hastings.

Dandyman

In London village.
Seagull's Return said:
"There were ten Viking longboats, sailing on the sea...":D

And the Saxons serfs all ran away...

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: English pisstake

Brovian said:
Apologies, I thought you were immigrant Scandanavian scum. Yes, bit of a shock finding out how Scottish I am, directly descended from Rob Roy Macgregor. I thought it was only my mum who was half Scottish. Bugger. Oh well, what are the words to 'Flower of Scotland'?

Well I never - I've got a bit of MacGregor blood myself, and you know what they say about it: 'S Rioghal Mo Dhream

As to the words of "Flower of Scotland", it's not necessary to know more than the first little bit - no other bugger does, and anyway you can always pretend to be overcome by emotion/drink and mumble along to the tune. It's important to pronounce it correctly, of course: "Aw, floorae Scoa'lun".

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Well I'm Norman on my fathers side, and Spanish Celt on my mothers side ... which isn't good as I always seem to get the urge to give myself a good kicking ...

Everyone knows that the Scots are the result of a Pict f&*king a goat .... and it shows ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here