Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English Nationalist Alliance infiltrate EDO demonstration

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Be careful or this bunch of revolutionary enforcers might offer slightly more than verbals:

electric_light_orchestra_12.jpg

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Swings and roundabouts, really.

If you're right-wing you have to somehow live with (and still sleep at night) the fact that you support the oppression of innocent minorities, the dominance of the arrogant rich, a culture of ingrained violence, and the behaviour of regimes like the terrorist state of Israel (single-handedly responsible for provoking most of the world's 'terrorism').

If you're left wing, you have to listen to Attila's poetry.

:shrug:

sammy g

I shudder to think what the ENA "undercover operatives" looked like, if their Spymaster breaks down in Pease Pottage. Wearing a comedy wig, a combat jacket and dowsing themselves in Pettuli oil was probably never going to fall the EDO protesters for very long!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
However when he isn't busy wasting the Albion's money on spurious and vexatious court cases; isn't John Catt also a supporter of SmashEDO ?

Oh very much so. And any other rent-a-protestor cause that turns up in Brighton.

The EDL's claims are laughable, there were hardly any of them in town this week, certainly not enough to be a concern. And I doubt very much the police will find their "intelligence" of any use. The whole protest seemed a bit of a washout to me in fact, far fewer protestors than previous efforts, contrary to SmashEDO's claims that this was going to be the final big push. Seems like a lot of the more reasonable protestors steered clear after last time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here