Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Vs Pakistan 3rd Test Match Official Thread.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
"1253: Inzamam, whose late arrival at the crease is down to a rib injury, is welcomed to the crease with a bit of chin music from Mahmood. Inzamam, who last got excited in 1982, sways gently out of the firing line like a palm tree bending to the wind. "

:lolol:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
The BBC text commentary is superb. He is calling himself Ben Dirs today!

"1203: Energy drinks all round and six or seven England players disappear from the pitch. Dodgy Ruby last night or a slap on the wrist from coach Fletcher? "

This is my favourite so far today.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
84/5 at lunch.

Pakistan require 239 off 62 overs - 3.85 per over

England need 5 wickets.

Come on ENGLAND :clap2:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Mr Blobby said:
The BBC text commentary is superb. He is calling himself Ben Dirs today!

"1203: Energy drinks all round and six or seven England players disappear from the pitch. Dodgy Ruby last night or a slap on the wrist from coach Fletcher? "

This is my favourite so far today.

Wherever they went it definately worked! Get rid of the Captain or Vice Captain quickly and that should be that!

Come on England! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
35.2 Panesar to Younis Khan, OUT, HE’S BOWLED HIM! It’s a crackerjack rip-snorting jaffa from the Monster! Lands it on middle-and-leg, Younis comes forward, misses, and it turns to hit the top of his off stump, just removing the bail. A remarkable ball, turning out of the rough

Younis Khan b Panesar 41 (83b 4x4 0x6) sr: 49.39

112/6

Come on ENGLAND :clap2:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
So with Sri Lanka going 2-0 up in a three match series against South Africa, perhaps they were a stronger team than I gave them credit for. Some good test matches going on recently! Its much better have a few competitive teams about.

Come on England - finish them off.

Yes, No, Yes oh no I've been run out!!!!!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here