Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England vs Pakistan 2nd T20 International - Old Trafford

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Ali - thanks for the memories, but I think your time is up. I can't remember the time you had a decent few scores.

Decent bowler in one dayers, but should not be batting anywhere near number 5.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
First live Cricket to be shown by the Beeb since 1999, which is a disgrace.

Hopefully the last until 2041 unless they can improve the commentary, where for some reason the commentators believe they are on TMS and doing a radio commentary.
They don't even have the talent to be a bag carrier for Richie Benaud or John Arlott let alone stand in their shoes to provide cricket commentary.

How to spoil a game of cricket. Maybe this is being geared up for the 100 coverage. Thankfully that has been delayed for a year so we at least don't have to suffer this garbage for at least a year.

You may have guessed, I'm not a fan.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Hopefully the last until 2041 unless they can improve the commentary, where for some reason the commentators believe they are on TMS and doing a radio commentary.
They don't even have the talent to be a bag carrier for Richie Benaud or John Arlott let alone stand in their shoes to provide cricket commentary.

How to spoil a game of cricket. Maybe this is being geared up for the 100 coverage. Thankfully that has been delayed for a year so we at least don't have to suffer this garbage for at least a year.

You may have guessed, I'm not a fan.

Try watching any game with Danny Morrison on comms. You will soon feel the urge to defenestrate either yourself or your tv.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here