Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England VS Croatia

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
In light of the perhaps unconvincing win on saturday night, what are your predictions for the match?

I'll get the ball rolling for an England win 2-1...........:shrug:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Is it other there, or at Wembley?

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Croatia 2 - 0 England

With any luck this 'Large Hadron Collider' CERN are turning on for the first time on wednesday morning will create some new deadly particle or black hole destroying the earth, thus saving us the embarrasment of losing to Croatia...again!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
England 2 - 1 Croatia

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
:drool:
Croatia 2 - 0 England

With any luck this 'Large Hadron Collider' CERN are turning on for the first time on wednesday morning will create some new deadly particle or black hole destroying the earth, thus saving us the embarrasment of losing to Croatia...again!

While clearly it is a major disappointment that global distruction can't occur in time, when they turn on the LHC for the first time, they will only be sending around 1 proton, so unless quantum physics is even stranger than they think and one can collide with itself, you'll have to wait until they send round a second for a second big bang to happen.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I honestly think we'll get a draw, probably 1-1. Everyone's expecting us to lose and that'll take the pressure off. The players won't be, as John Terry said, terrified to make a pass in case it's misplaced.

We might, MIGHT even sneak a win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here