Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v West Indies - 2nd Test - Trent Bridge

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Don't understand why Gayle and Narine aren't playing. The amount of damage they would do is unbelievable. Gayle was getting like 50 runs average in 20 over cricket Narine 3 wickets every 4 overs!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I wish they'd give us some competition to be fair... not the WIndies of old that use to smash us... don't want that but a more even game makes it more watchable, and is good for cricket around the world.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Gayle has just played in the IPL. I'm not sure if he is coming back for the ODI.

as we undertsnd things, he should be available. Added to which he has burnt several boats regarding his relationship with the West Indies Board who ra e not widly impressed with his preferenec for the IPL over the West Indies

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Steady progress for WIndies, 204-6... Sammy 28* Samuels 73*

Hopefully the new ball in 12 overs will spice things up a bit.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
as we undertsnd things, he should be available. Added to which he has burnt several boats regarding his relationship with the West Indies Board who ra e not widly impressed with his preferenec for the IPL over the West Indies

I heard he criticized the board on the radio West Indies said they wouldn't pick him after they found out so he went to the IPL. Not sure what's happening now though as apparently he's made up with them and he is available - why he is not picked i have no idea best batsman in the word in my opinion.

And as for Narine he makes Ajmal look orthodox and playable, unbelievable bowler. West Indies would destroy England if they play. f*** sake!

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
Sammy deserved some credit, all everyone ever says is that he wouldn't get in the team if he wasn't captian but personally i feel he's a very useful allrounder in all formats.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
360/9

West Indies 370
England 8/0 (5.0 ov)
England trail by 362 runs with 10 wickets remaining in the 1st innings
Lunch - Day 2

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
43/1 Cook out finally for the 3rd time caught but previous 2 balls were no balls

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
123/1 at tea, Trott in fine form

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
253/2 ton up Strauss:bowdown::bowdown:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Today is the first time Strauss & Pietersen have ever made a 100-run partnership. That strikes me as... odd, but it's true.

West Indies 370
England 259/2 (68.0 ov)
England trail by 111 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings
Stumps - Day 2

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
KP out for 80

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here