Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Ukraine Sat July 3rd Official match thread

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That Slabhead bloke is doing rather well. I was just sitting here with my humble pie and coffee breakfast checking out the highlights :blush:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The way that the papers are going potty about it, you'd think England had won it!
Winning a quarter final is no big deal for a top ten side.......

How many semi finals have we got to since 96?

Prior to Southgate we were either not getting out the group stages or not qualifying at all!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I didn’t even know there was a game on. I watched emmerdale instead. But thought we were shit. We are shit. We’ll lose as soon as we play anyone decent. I’d rather BHA won the prem than England won the euros. Southgate needs to go. We booed an anthem like others do against rivals but ours is worse. There’s a Ukrainian kid upset and we’ve made memes about it she’ll never see. The team are all egotistical arrogant ****ers. I don’t even support England or watch. Brexit and random men who are politicians make me embarrassed to be born here. We’ve even produced some serial killers. I’ve never felt more ashamed. I have a beard and drink coconut milk and read the guardian. I don’t hate palace, it’s such a strong word.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here